BY RIMMEL LONDON

Introducing Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Kit--Rimmel's first sculpting and highlighting kit by Kate Moss. Long-lasting colour seamlessly blends with natural skin tone for a radiant healthy glow. see more...

• Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is th...1 Answers
  • Do each of the products actually work?1 Answers
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
This product is very good. The contour shade is the perfect colour for me and it blends amazingly. The blush is perfect as it gives your makeup a very natural look. But the highlighter could be improved as it is not as pigmented as the other two shades. Overall I think this product is very good and very affordable at only £6.99
Beth W.
Beth W.
Cork
I use the brozer and highlighter out of the darkest kit. I have fair skin but i enjoy this bronzer as its so easy to blend. I don't enjoy the blush because of its shimmer and I prefer a matte blush. I think it it great value for money even if you don't use all of the blush bronzer and highlighter like I do
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Kent
I only just got this product today, but it is amazing, I will defiantly be using this everyday, at £6.99 I would say quiet affordable, it's long lasting and i will defiantly be buying this product again, the blush is just so pretty and I use shade 002 coral glow :)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
This sculpting palette is stunning. I would recommend this product for everyday use. It gives you a flawless finish and does the job well. It's pigmented so you don't have to apply too much. 10/10 product
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Do each of the products actually work?
Irene B.
Irene B.
Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is there only these shades