BY RIMMEL LONDON

Introducing Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Kit--Rimmel's first sculpting and highlighting kit by Kate Moss. Long-lasting colour seamlessly blends with natural skin tone for a radiant healthy glow. see more...

• Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is th...1 Answers
  • Do each of the products actually work?1 Answers
Courtney P.
Kent
I only just got this product today, but it is amazing, I will defiantly be using this everyday, at £6.99 I would say quiet affordable, it's long lasting and i will defiantly be buying this product again, the blush is just so pretty and I use shade 002 coral glow :)
Hanna F.
Scotland
Not a bad product, the contour I have found to be very good, it doesn't leave harsh brown lines on your face after blending in fact if you were careful with application you could wear it without blending, of course you do it anyways. The highlighter isn't to good, it looks a bit like a yellow eyeshadow but it does give some glow. The blush is very pigmented, you have to apply the right amount or you risk having a very pink face, one of my favourite blushes in this palette.
Amber v.
I'm not a fan of this product... the bronzing powder is too orange and it makes spots on the skin. The highlighter is not a highlighter for me, it doesn't have glow more Like sparkles. And i loveee a glow. The blush is the only powder from this palette what i Like.
Maddie B.
Birmingham , England
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the biggest fan of this set I just find it's not very pigmented especially the bronzer and the highlight I just feel like I have to put loads on my face to get the out come that I want which isn't good because then my face feels very dry, however if you like subtle makeup or your just starting out with makeup this is good for you
Renata E.
villa alemana
I love the colors, but it is not very pigmented, it costs to blur it when applied on the face, the illuminator is not very good because when you pass the brush there is almost no product. Sometimes I use it in case I only have that one. The blush is the most beautiful, with little product that you leave leaves a natural color.
Monica D.
Montreal
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rimmel sculping Palette in shade 003 This is the cutest drug store palette , literally does fit on your pocket😍the colors are so pretty that higlight & blush 💞💕💖 very affordable back to school /everyday make up 🤗 blends pretty good and last true the day !!!
Erica M.
This my go to contour kit I use this on an everyday basis I love this the contour shade blends really well and look good on the skin I also completely love that shade of blush it's one of my favourite shades and highlight is more subtle but also really beautiful
T X.
Sint-laureins-berchem
The Rimmels London Kate sculping kit is not as good than I thought it would. The contour and bronzer have a good pigmentation but the highlight ... No . When i swatch the highlighter nothing came off . I also tried it with a brush but it did not came of that easy .
Suzie D.
I bought this palette expecting good things but was disappointment. I purchased it on impulse from a supermarket but I don't like the tones of the colours. It was expensive for the results and I would not buy it again. The highlight part was particularly disappointing.
Mia H.
Sligo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this trio highlight blush and contour kit by rimmel! It is so affordable considering you get 3 products. I use this product all the time as it is perfect for travel. Would highly recommend but just 1 thing I normally use a matte bronzer and this 1 is shimmery.
Taylor F.
Do each of the products actually work?
Irene B.
Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is there only these shades