BY RIMMEL LONDON

Introducing Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Kit--Rimmel's first sculpting and highlighting kit by Kate Moss. Long-lasting colour seamlessly blends with natural skin tone for a radiant healthy glow. see more...

• Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is th...1 Answers
  • Do each of the products actually work?1 Answers
Bella A.
London, London
This palette has got everything you need for a subtle fair skin base routine. The contour and blusher are perfect, and the highlight is beautiful but a bit to subtle for my taste. It does give a beautiful soft champagne sheen on the cheeks. Great product all in all.
Rachael S.
this product was a huge fail for me. Tried to contour with this product and it was so muddy and patchy. the shade was a little dark for me I suppose. the highlight didn't show up on my skin. The blush was okay.
Bridie G.
England
Absolutely love this stuff it’s perfect for my skin so it met my expectations 100 percent I use this product regular id say there is room for improvement like having a brush inside it I would buy this again 👄
Naomi C.
London
Really great drugstore palette, the highlighter isn’t quite light enough for my skin tone but the blush is beautiful and the contour/bronze shade is perfect! Inexpensive and ideal for travelling.
Claudia L.
Very pretty natural palette I like the Contour shade a lot as it is very natural and I use it for my everyday look although the highlight doesn't really show up much you need to later it a lot
tamina a.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
This is my go to contour. It is so inexpensive and very long wearing and the pigmentation is amazing. They only have 3 shades though so it would be better for some darker skinned people if they could expand the colour range. I would buy it again.
BeautyCityUAE U.
Dubai
Absolutely LOVE this palette! Fits right in my bag for touch ups as the bronzer gets a little patchy after a long day but that is to be expected with most products on my dry skin. The bronzer shade is perfect for contouring, doesn’t look muddy, very natural and buildable. The blush is also very pretty and subtle for everyday but might be a little shimmery than my liking. The highlight swatches really well but isn’t blinding when worn which is a bummer but will try with MAC Fix+ to give it another chance! Very affordable and a great product.
Jodie H.
Mixed reviews about this 3-in-1 compact. The highlight shade adds a natural glow and is perfect for day time looks however is not intense or pigmented enough for night time glam. The contour shade adds a nice colour to the natural contours of the cheeks and nose however I find it too intense/shimmery as a bronzer for the outer portions of the face. Finally, I do not like the blush. It appears a nice shade however I find that it is too pink when applied and is patchy. It also exaggerates the appearance of my pores and highlights any blemishes or scaring I have; I find it can take off my foundation or powder, not a fan of it.
Jodie W.
This little trio is handbag friendly and perfect for all ages. The bronzer is a go to product for me because it is so natural. You can build it up really easily, and it is hard to go in with too much as it's buttery formula means it it easily blendable. The price tag, considering this is in rimmels celebrity range, is amazing and I can say I will be re purchasing this product as soon as it's on its last legs! The only con I can add are that the packaging is a little flimsily, however, it would not stop me from repurchasing or reccomending this.
Courteney S.
Clay Cross, Chesterfield
I really love this 3-1 kit. It's a perfect size to throw in your handbag or keep in your make up bag. The highlight in it is subtle, but perfect for a daytime look and the contour part of it is wonderful, you can build it up very easily. The only downside for me personally was I found the blush was a little too bright, but that's all down to preference. For the price it is great, I have used this product near every day for two months and I haven't hit the bottom of the pan yet!
Taylor F.
Do each of the products actually work?
Irene B.
Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is there only these shades