BY RIMMEL LONDON

Introducing Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Kit--Rimmel's first sculpting and highlighting kit by Kate Moss. Long-lasting colour seamlessly blends with natural skin tone for a radiant healthy glow. see more...

• Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is th...1 Answers
  • Do each of the products actually work?1 Answers
Eve B.
Eve B.
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it's so pigmented! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
this product was a huge fail for me. Tried to contour with this product and it was so muddy and patchy. the shade was a little dark for me I suppose. the highlight didn't show up on my skin. The blush was okay.
Bridie G.
Bridie G.
England
Absolutely love this stuff it’s perfect for my skin so it met my expectations 100 percent I use this product regular id say there is room for improvement like having a brush inside it I would buy this again 👄
Zozo S.
Zozo S.
I have to be honest about this.. I bought this kit just because it has a highlighter, contour and blusher! And it was cheap. What I think after I used it? It's not good sooo bad the blusher is glitter, I thought it matte highlighter and contour aren't pigmented. Waste of money
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Very pretty natural palette I like the Contour shade a lot as it is very natural and I use it for my everyday look although the highlight doesn't really show up much you need to later it a lot
Lina A.
Lina A.
hawalli
Iam obsessed with everything in this palette, it is long lasting, i love the bronzer the highlighter is very soft and natural the blush is beachy and makes your cheeks glow, soon it will finish and i will buy it again for sure.
Rhiannon R.
Rhiannon R.
Callington , Cornwall
Good for subtle contour, blush and highlight. Creates a bronzy look. Really easy to blend and it is very good value for money, pan size is great and compact for traveling with your blush highlight and contour in one place
Fathima N.
Fathima N.
riyadh,saudi arabia
My first ever bronzing,highliting and blush set all in one product
Its good for pale skin spcly it has 3 shades and affordable. Its very natural and long lasting
Megan P.
Megan P.
manchester
I adore this this was a game changer to my make up collection ever since I bought it I have abandoned all other bronzer Salish and highlighters rip my make up
Sammie U.
Sammie U.
south brent
This trio kit is amazing, great packaging. I used to use this so much! Great price. Perfect shades in there, was honestly better than I thought it would be.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Do each of the products actually work?
Irene B.
Irene B.
Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is there only these shades