BY RIMMEL LONDON

Introducing Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Kit--Rimmel's first sculpting and highlighting kit by Kate Moss. Long-lasting colour seamlessly blends with natural skin tone for a radiant healthy glow. see more...

• Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is th...1 Answers
  • Do each of the products actually work?1 Answers
onoud h.
onoud h.
sharjah
I think this is an everyday product that's what I use it for . The highlighter on the top is just beautiful and definitely buildable and my favorite. same with the contour shade but I'm not a big fan of the blush ,would buy again for the highlighting shade Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Kit, 001, 0.88 oz
Erica M.
Erica M.
This my go to contour kit I use this on an everyday basis I love this the contour shade blends really well and look good on the skin I also completely love that shade of blush it's one of my favourite shades and highlight is more subtle but also really beautiful
Suzie D.
Suzie D.
I bought this palette expecting good things but was disappointment. I purchased it on impulse from a supermarket but I don't like the tones of the colours. It was expensive for the results and I would not buy it again. The highlight part was particularly disappointing.
Bella A.
Bella A.
London , London
This palette has got everything you need for a subtle fair skin base routine. The contour and blusher are perfect, and the highlight is beautiful but a bit to subtle for my taste. It does give a beautiful soft champagne sheen on the cheeks. Great product all in all.
Mia H.
Mia H.
Sligo
Love this trio highlight blush and contour kit by rimmel! It is so affordable considering you get 3 products. I use this product all the time as it is perfect for travel. Would highly recommend but just 1 thing I normally use a matte bronzer and this 1 is shimmery.
Alice May S.
Alice May S.
Love, love, love! I bought this product due to a recommendation from a friend. Extreme value for money. The contour shade in this mini palette suits me regardless of whether I am tanned or not. All of the powders are rich in pigment. 10/10 will repurchase.
Maddie W.
Maddie W.
Love this product!! I can use all the shades in this kit unlike some others where I only like one shade. The contour is not too grey and not orange at all, so it really is the perfect contour shade. The highlight is pigmented and the blush is gorgeous!
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Brisbane
The Rimmel London x Kate Moss 3 in 1 sculpting palette has amazing pigmentation and you will need a very light hand when applying it.

I have the shade 002 Coral Glow and it compliments my fair skin.

Overall, I would highly recommend this product.
Aroosa M.
Aroosa M.
London, Leyton
Absolutely love this it is perfect for tan/olive skin tones. The blush is shimmery and is more peachy tone then pink, which I absolutely LOVE. The highlighter can be worn on a daily basis it is a pearly highlight truly stunning. Cannot fault it.
Wiki P.
Wiki P.
The highlighter is appealing to the eye and is sort of long lasting, the bronzer is quite shiny so it would be better if it was more matte, I don't use the blush so I can't say if it is good. I have bought the product two times already.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Do each of the products actually work?
Irene B.
Irene B.
Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is there only these shades