BY RIMMEL LONDON

Introducing Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Kit--Rimmel's first sculpting and highlighting kit by Kate Moss. Long-lasting colour seamlessly blends with natural skin tone for a radiant healthy glow. see more...

• Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is th...1 Answers
  • Do each of the products actually work?1 Answers
Aroosa M.
Ambleside close, Leyton
Absolutely love this it is perfect for tan/olive skin tones. The blush is shimmery and is more peachy tone then pink, which I absolutely LOVE. The highlighter can be worn on a daily basis it is a pearly highlight truly stunning. Cannot fault it.
Rachael S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product was a huge fail for me. Tried to contour with this product and it was so muddy and patchy. the shade was a little dark for me I suppose. the highlight didn't show up on my skin. The blush was okay.
Bridie G.
England
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this stuff it’s perfect for my skin so it met my expectations 100 percent I use this product regular id say there is room for improvement like having a brush inside it I would buy this again 👄
Naomi C.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great drugstore palette, the highlighter isn’t quite light enough for my skin tone but the blush is beautiful and the contour/bronze shade is perfect! Inexpensive and ideal for travelling.
Claudia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pretty natural palette I like the Contour shade a lot as it is very natural and I use it for my everyday look although the highlight doesn't really show up much you need to later it a lot
tamina a.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
This is my go to contour. It is so inexpensive and very long wearing and the pigmentation is amazing. They only have 3 shades though so it would be better for some darker skinned people if they could expand the colour range. I would buy it again.
Jodie H.
Mixed reviews about this 3-in-1 compact. The highlight shade adds a natural glow and is perfect for day time looks however is not intense or pigmented enough for night time glam. The contour shade adds a nice colour to the natural contours of the cheeks and nose however I find it too intense/shimmery as a bronzer for the outer portions of the face. Finally, I do not like the blush. It appears a nice shade however I find that it is too pink when applied and is patchy. It also exaggerates the appearance of my pores and highlights any blemishes or scaring I have; I find it can take off my foundation or powder, not a fan of it.
Jodie W.
This little trio is handbag friendly and perfect for all ages. The bronzer is a go to product for me because it is so natural. You can build it up really easily, and it is hard to go in with too much as it's buttery formula means it it easily blendable. The price tag, considering this is in rimmels celebrity range, is amazing and I can say I will be re purchasing this product as soon as it's on its last legs! The only con I can add are that the packaging is a little flimsily, however, it would not stop me from repurchasing or reccomending this.
onoud h.
sharjah
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is an everyday product that's what I use it for . The highlighter on the top is just beautiful and definitely buildable and my favorite. same with the contour shade but I'm not a big fan of the blush ,would buy again for the highlighting shade Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Kit, 001, 0.88 oz
Beth W.
Cork
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the brozer and highlighter out of the darkest kit. I have fair skin but i enjoy this bronzer as its so easy to blend. I don't enjoy the blush because of its shimmer and I prefer a matte blush. I think it it great value for money even if you don't use all of the blush bronzer and highlighter like I do
Taylor F.
Do each of the products actually work?
Irene B.
Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is there only these shades