BY RIMMEL LONDON

Introducing Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Kit--Rimmel's first sculpting and highlighting kit by Kate Moss. Long-lasting colour seamlessly blends with natural skin tone for a radiant healthy glow. see more...

• Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is th...1 Answers
  • Do each of the products actually work?1 Answers
Jodie H.
Jodie H.
Mixed reviews about this 3-in-1 compact. The highlight shade adds a natural glow and is perfect for day time looks however is not intense or pigmented enough for night time glam. The contour shade adds a nice colour to the natural contours of the cheeks and nose however I find it too intense/shimmery as a bronzer for the outer portions of the face. Finally, I do not like the blush. It appears a nice shade however I find that it is too pink when applied and is patchy. It also exaggerates the appearance of my pores and highlights any blemishes or scaring I have; I find it can take off my foundation or powder, not a fan of it.
T X.
T X.
Sint-laureins-berchem
The Rimmels London Kate sculping kit is not as good than I thought it would. The contour and bronzer have a good pigmentation but the highlight ... No . When i swatch the highlighter nothing came off . I also tried it with a brush but it did not came of that easy .
Jodie W.
Jodie W.
This little trio is handbag friendly and perfect for all ages. The bronzer is a go to product for me because it is so natural. You can build it up really easily, and it is hard to go in with too much as it's buttery formula means it it easily blendable. The price tag, considering this is in rimmels celebrity range, is amazing and I can say I will be re purchasing this product as soon as it's on its last legs! The only con I can add are that the packaging is a little flimsily, however, it would not stop me from repurchasing or reccomending this.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
I recently received this as part of a Vox Box and I’m very impressed! It’s small and compact which makes it great for travelling.

The blush is beautiful, it’s not overly pigmented which makes it really easy to work with and build up to your desired look!

My favourite is the contour, it’s the perfect cool toned contour for my skin tone, it’s easy to build up and blend which doesn’t leave any harsh lines!

The highlight gives you a subtle sheen rather than a wow in your face highlight which is good for those ‘no makeup’ days.
Courteney S.
Courteney S.
I really love this 3-1 kit. It's a perfect size to throw in your handbag or keep in your make up bag. The highlight in it is subtle, but perfect for a daytime look and the contour part of it is wonderful, you can build it up very easily. The only downside for me personally was I found the blush was a little too bright, but that's all down to preference. For the price it is great, I have used this product near every day for two months and I haven't hit the bottom of the pan yet!
Maria B.
Maria B.
Pembrokeshire, Wales
Love this product. All pans are super soft and easy to blend, the highlight is more of a subtle glow rather than intense like some products on the market but it's perfect for every day use! And it also has a handy guide on the back which is fab for people who are not 100% sure on we're to apply!
Monica D.
Monica D.
Montreal
Rimmel sculping Palette in shade 003 This is the cutest drug store palette , literally does fit on your pocket😍the colors are so pretty that higlight & blush 💞💕💖 very affordable back to school /everyday make up 🤗 blends pretty good and last true the day !!!
Hanna F.
Hanna F.
Scotland
Not a bad product, the contour I have found to be very good, it doesn't leave harsh brown lines on your face after blending in fact if you were careful with application you could wear it without blending, of course you do it anyways. The highlighter isn't to good, it looks a bit like a yellow eyeshadow but it does give some glow. The blush is very pigmented, you have to apply the right amount or you risk having a very pink face, one of my favourite blushes in this palette.
Amber v.
Amber v.
I'm not a fan of this product... the bronzing powder is too orange and it makes spots on the skin. The highlighter is not a highlighter for me, it doesn't have glow more Like sparkles. And i loveee a glow. The blush is the only powder from this palette what i Like.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Birmingham , England
Not the biggest fan of this set I just find it's not very pigmented especially the bronzer and the highlight I just feel like I have to put loads on my face to get the out come that I want which isn't good because then my face feels very dry, however if you like subtle makeup or your just starting out with makeup this is good for you
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Do each of the products actually work?
Irene B.
Irene B.
Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is there only these shades