BY RIMMEL LONDON

Introducing Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Kit--Rimmel's first sculpting and highlighting kit by Kate Moss. Long-lasting colour seamlessly blends with natural skin tone for a radiant healthy glow. see more...

• Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is th...1 Answers
  • Do each of the products actually work?1 Answers
Danielle P.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
This is my day to day kit that I use for everything! I love how it includes a bronzer for contouring, a highlighter, and a perfect blush. I wasn't sure what to do before I had this kit and it has lasted me a long time. I have found that the bronzer and highlighter are running out faster than the blush because I use those two in more places.
Corey C.
Augusta, GA
This is the first "contour" palette I ever used. The highlight is absolutely stunning for a more natural glow. The bronzer is slightly shimmery, but it's perfect for the summer. The blush is somewhat chalky but adds the perfect touch to my face!
BeautyCityUAE U.
Dubai
Absolutely LOVE this palette! Fits right in my bag for touch ups as the bronzer gets a little patchy after a long day but that is to be expected with most products on my dry skin. The bronzer shade is perfect for contouring, doesn’t look muddy, very natural and buildable. The blush is also very pretty and subtle for everyday but might be a little shimmery than my liking. The highlight swatches really well but isn’t blinding when worn which is a bummer but will try with MAC Fix+ to give it another chance! Very affordable and a great product.
Melissa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received this as part of a Vox Box and I’m very impressed! It’s small and compact which makes it great for travelling.

The blush is beautiful, it’s not overly pigmented which makes it really easy to work with and build up to your desired look!

My favourite is the contour, it’s the perfect cool toned contour for my skin tone, it’s easy to build up and blend which doesn’t leave any harsh lines!

The highlight gives you a subtle sheen rather than a wow in your face highlight which is good for those ‘no makeup’ days.
Courteney S.
Clay Cross, Chesterfield
I really love this 3-1 kit. It's a perfect size to throw in your handbag or keep in your make up bag. The highlight in it is subtle, but perfect for a daytime look and the contour part of it is wonderful, you can build it up very easily. The only downside for me personally was I found the blush was a little too bright, but that's all down to preference. For the price it is great, I have used this product near every day for two months and I haven't hit the bottom of the pan yet!
Maria B.
Cardiff , ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. All pans are super soft and easy to blend, the highlight is more of a subtle glow rather than intense like some products on the market but it's perfect for every day use! And it also has a handy guide on the back which is fab for people who are not 100% sure on we're to apply!
Ellie R.
Charles Close, Snodland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn’t expecting much from this product, however it ended up blowing me away. The contour shade is the perfect undertone to be cool enough to contour but not too cool that it looks ashy on the skin. The only bad thing so say about this trio is that the highlight shade is quite powdery, but if you tap off the excess it still looks nice on the skin.
Maddie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product!! I can use all the shades in this kit unlike some others where I only like one shade. The contour is not too grey and not orange at all, so it really is the perfect contour shade. The highlight is pigmented and the blush is gorgeous!
Lucy S.
Brotton, North Yorkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product via this app and it is amazing! It's easy too apply, all shades are great! I believe it's fairly priced in drugstores in the U.K. The bronzer is my favourite though as it suits my light skin tone, and it is easy to build up! Would recommend to others.
Bella A.
London , London
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette has got everything you need for a subtle fair skin base routine. The contour and blusher are perfect, and the highlight is beautiful but a bit to subtle for my taste. It does give a beautiful soft champagne sheen on the cheeks. Great product all in all.
Taylor F.
Do each of the products actually work?
Irene B.
Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is there only these shades