BY RIMMEL LONDON

Introducing Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Kit--Rimmel's first sculpting and highlighting kit by Kate Moss. Long-lasting colour seamlessly blends with natural skin tone for a radiant healthy glow. see more...

• Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is th...1 Answers
  • Do each of the products actually work?1 Answers
April N.
Perris Ca
I personally love this I just don't use the contour too dark for me and I really love the highlight and the blush I get the number 3 palette
Jackie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first conturing kit I bought and I really like it. I like it more than the sticks because you put this on after your makeup is applied
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wasnt bad at all for the price. But I gave it 3 stars because they aren’t cruelty free and Im trying to go Cruelty free haha.
Emily T.
Pinehurst, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette has it all! Blush, highlight & contour. I absolutely love it. It is on-the-go friendly and it blends with ease. đź’•
Abbey H.
Concord , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite drugstore products. The highlight is great, as is the blush, and the bronzer isn't too orange.
Stephanie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this contour/ blush kit. The shades go together beautifully. I use this kit daily and it had great staying power.
Annabelle G.
Chicago,IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the highlighter and blush in this palette. However, I didn't really like how the contour was a bit shimmery.
Daphne H.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for contouring. I use it every single day no matter how I do my makeup. Great price for a great product.
Estrellita R.
Ponce
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es mi palets de contorno favorita para el diario. Deja un acabado natural y el iluminador pigmenta excelente.
Gina C.
New Haven, CT
All the colors are beautiful. The bronzer is especially great for contouring. The highlight is subtle but beautiful, as well as the blush
Taylor F.
Do each of the products actually work?
Irene B.
Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is there only these shades