BY RIMMEL LONDON

Introducing Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Kit--Rimmel's first sculpting and highlighting kit by Kate Moss. Long-lasting colour seamlessly blends with natural skin tone for a radiant healthy glow. see more...

• Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is th...1 Answers
  • Do each of the products actually work?1 Answers
Myriam B.
Anderson, SC
I actually have the shade 003 but it didn't come up on here . This is a really good contour highlight and blush kit. it's a good size for travel each shade is super pigmented ..
Teri P.
Owatonna, MN
I have to be completely honest. I don't like THIS AT ALL. It's very cakey and the contour looks brown but on skin it looks orange. I don't like how it looks. Blush is the only thing that's decent. But even the blush is too much for me. And it comes off if you rub it just a TINY bit.
Danielle P.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
This is my day to day kit that I use for everything! I love how it includes a bronzer for contouring, a highlighter, and a perfect blush. I wasn't sure what to do before I had this kit and it has lasted me a long time. I have found that the bronzer and highlighter are running out faster than the blush because I use those two in more places.
Leslie C.
Montclair, CA
It is one of the best products ever. It's like a 3-in-1 product. The improvement would be for the highlight it is very light but very nice. The product is ver long lasting when it comes to the contour and blush. I use it everyday because it's very nice and gives you a very nice glowing face.
Bernice S.
university wa
So far I kind of like this little palette I only use the bronzer and not the blush because it is not pigmented. The bronzer is easy to apply how ever I'm not sure if it last for all day I only wore it for a couple hours .
April N.
Perris Ca
I personally love this I just don't use the contour too dark for me and I really love the highlight and the blush I get the number 3 palette
Gina C.
New Haven, CT
All the colors are beautiful. The bronzer is especially great for contouring. The highlight is subtle but beautiful, as well as the blush
Jackie M.
Norristown, PA
My first conturing kit I bought and I really like it. I like it more than the sticks because you put this on after your makeup is applied
Alecia K.
This wasnt bad at all for the price. But I gave it 3 stars because they aren’t cruelty free and Im trying to go Cruelty free haha.
Emily T.
Pinehurst, TX
This palette has it all! Blush, highlight & contour. I absolutely love it. It is on-the-go friendly and it blends with ease. 💕
Taylor F.
Do each of the products actually work?
Irene B.
Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is there only these shades