BY RIMMEL LONDON

Introducing Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Kit--Rimmel's first sculpting and highlighting kit by Kate Moss. Long-lasting colour seamlessly blends with natural skin tone for a radiant healthy glow. see more...

• Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is th...1 Answers
  • Do each of the products actually work?1 Answers
Annabelle G.
Annabelle G.
Chicago,IL
I loved the highlighter and blush in this palette. However, I didn't really like how the contour was a bit shimmery.
Bernice S.
Bernice S.
university wa
So far I kind of like this little palette I only use the bronzer and not the blush because it is not pigmented. The bronzer is easy to apply how ever I'm not sure if it last for all day I only wore it for a couple hours .
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Love this contour/ blush kit. The shades go together beautifully. I use this kit daily and it had great staying power.
Daphne H.
Daphne H.
Macon, Ga
Love this for contouring. I use it every single day no matter how I do my makeup. Great price for a great product.
Estrellita R.
Estrellita R.
Ponce
Es mi palets de contorno favorita para el diario. Deja un acabado natural y el iluminador pigmenta excelente.
Corey C.
Corey C.
Augusta, GA
This is the first "contour" palette I ever used. The highlight is absolutely stunning for a more natural glow. The bronzer is slightly shimmery, but it's perfect for the summer. The blush is somewhat chalky but adds the perfect touch to my face!
Heather B.
Heather B.
The contour shade is the perfect ashy/brown shade, and the blush has a slight sheen to it. The highlight is subtle, but still pretty and great for everyday use! For the price, this is perfect!
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Montclair, CA
It is one of the best products ever. It's like a 3-in-1 product. The improvement would be for the highlight it is very light but very nice. The product is ver long lasting when it comes to the contour and blush. I use it everyday because it's very nice and gives you a very nice glowing face.
Gina C.
Gina C.
New Haven, CT
All the colors are beautiful. The bronzer is especially great for contouring. The highlight is subtle but beautiful, as well as the blush
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
This is my day to day kit that I use for everything! I love how it includes a bronzer for contouring, a highlighter, and a perfect blush. I wasn't sure what to do before I had this kit and it has lasted me a long time. I have found that the bronzer and highlighter are running out faster than the blush because I use those two in more places.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Do each of the products actually work?
Irene B.
Irene B.
Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is there only these shades