BY RIMMEL LONDON

Introducing Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Kit--Rimmel's first sculpting and highlighting kit by Kate Moss. Long-lasting colour seamlessly blends with natural skin tone for a radiant healthy glow. see more...

• Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is th...1 Answers
  • Do each of the products actually work?1 Answers
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this kit to contour all the time but it seems like I've used less and less of the highlighter and blush but at time i use it. It's a great product and isn't too expensive I got mine at Walmart. It is a good drugstore product to use!
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is great the number 3 Golden Bronze Blends beautifully I enjoyed the Contour as it my face well beautiful color and soft and smooth the blush is beautiful and the Highlight is subtle but very nice for more deeper color women
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only ever used this for the blush, because that was the only thing that ever looked decent. I would probably like the palette better if it was matte and not everything had glitter in it. It's cheap, but it isn't really worth it.
Sonia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brown works pretty good but doesn't last all day. The highlight works good as eyeshadow but now really as a highlight. Blush is okay. This setup is ideal but this product could be made better, especially for the price.
Julia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of this product. It definitely wasn't worth what I paid. The highlight is not noticeable whatsoever, the contour doesn't show up, and the blush is just okay. I would never buy this again
Anita O.
Chula Vista, CA
Enamorada de este trio es mi favorito. Es tan facil se llevar a todos ladoa, su pigmentacion es muy buena aunq siento que al iluminador le hace falta un poco mas. Pero me encanta y silu precio es muy accesible
Silvia R.
Decatur, TX
I like everything about this item except that I don't feel like the highlight, highlights enough. I use it once in a while when I don't want my makeup to pop to much. Would I purchase again? Sure.
Lina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say this is very pigmented for a blush and a bronze And if fades quickly. I was very disappointed with this product because I usually love Rommel products especially their setting powder
Michelle D.
San Diego
I love it! Tbh the quality of this sculpting pallet is great for its price the highlight here looks very pretty in the light I would definitely like it if the product was more pigmented I use it every day.
Myriam B.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually have the shade 003 but it didn't come up on here . This is a really good contour highlight and blush kit. it's a good size for travel each shade is super pigmented ..
Taylor F.
Do each of the products actually work?
Irene B.
Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is there only these shades