RIMMEL LONDON Insta Strobing Highlighter

Add dimension to your face with Insta Strobing for a highlighted and luminous look. Apply alone on areas of your face that naturally catch the light to create a flawless glow or add a fewdrops to your foundation for an all over radiance.

INGREDIENTS
Pink Glow Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Salicylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Hexyl Cinnamal, Mica, Polysorbate 20, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) Gold Glow Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Triethanolamine, Alumina, Benzyl Salicylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Hexyl Cinnamal, Mica, Polysorbate 20, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) Bronze Glow Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Mica, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Salicylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Hexyl Cinnamal, Polysorbate 20, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Who else thinks Rimmel is so underated?
Start your review of RIMMEL LONDON Insta Strobing Highlighter!
2 months agoGold Hill, North Carolina
I only like a bit of shimmer amd will only use the liquid kind. It's very easy to blend and apply. It's just the right amount. You cant improve an already great product. Good for any skin type in my opinion. I always buy it. My tube lasts forever because it doesn't take much. ❤
3 months agoFort Smith, AR
I did not like this as much as I thought i would. I’m more of a powder highlight girl
3 months agokuala lumpur
One of my holy grail products. Gives a really nice natural glow to my foundation. I always get compliments on my makeup when I wear this and I’ll definitely repurchase next time I see it for sale
5 months agoLa Salle
Worst highlighter ever. I don't like the liquid formula, it is blendable but it literally is invisible. At least I didn't waste too much money on it. Never buying it again, fenty beauty is way better than this one.
7 months agoNSW
Review for: Pink Glow
I love this liquid highlighter!! The formula is amazing! It’s creamy, thin and highly pigmented but it still blends really nicely on your skin/in foundation. It comes in a cute squeezey bottle and you only need the smallest dot of product and it will go a long way. It’s also extremely cheep! Highly recommend!
4 months agoBuenos Aires, Buenos Aires
El producto que estaba buscando en el listado no es este. Mi reseña es sobre el insta cc primer (lavander). Ese producto me encanta, actualmente lo estoy utilizando como pre base con cualquier base. Me deja la piel radiante como me gusta. Super iluminada.
5 months ago
. Hello, I am fadia from Algeria, your products were important and preferred. I am suggested giving me the opportunity to experiment and experience the product and enjoy it. And enjoy and share with my subscribers on Instagram, with all this, I will guarantee you to publish your products on my channel. "If you want to help if you want more benefits for your products, I hope you receive my message My instagram: fadia_lea12
2 months agoBerisso 124 e/ 15 y 16 n 1966
lo utilice en el trabajo , me parecio bueno practico , suave , a mis clientas algunas les gusto mucho y obviamente fue recomendado
2 months ago
Great product, great color! Glides on smooth not sticky. Blends great. Very easy to apply totally recommend this product.
2 months agoJesús María jalisco
Review for: Pink Glow, Gold Glow
Me encanta para todo jaja si se pudiera todos los días lo usaba por que me encanta verme radiante son muy buenos