Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick

Sculpt your face with ease using the Rimmel Insta Contour Stick; a double-sided stick that allows for an expert contour and highlight. The contour stick boasts a creamy dark shade, which is ideal for carving enviable cheekbones and defining facial features, whilst the shimmering lighter hue expertly highlights the high points of the face. Each formula glides effortlessly across skin, offering an ultra-smooth and seamlessly blended finish for natural-looking results.

Is this any good? I have been wanting to try this?
Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick Does anyone else find the contour hard to blend?
Is this easy to blend once you put it on?
Start your review of Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Isn’t for me . The ‘highlighter’ doesn’t do anything and the contour is a nightmare to blend. Maybe it’s good for other people but I don’t like it.
Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick uploaded by Alexandra R.
My mom bought me this contour stick recently because she want to nit give up in wearing makeup!i love her❤️ #rimmellondon #contour #stick
haslum
Nice and natural result. Good colours that is matching my skin. I really like the resoluta of it, looks so nice smooth and natural
street 8, suburb invi, Loreto, Baja California Sur, México
Me parecieron bonitos los colores,a mi punto de vista es un producto indispensable, se ve super bonito aplicado en el rostro
Bath, ON
Super easy to apply and blends really well! Especially for someone who wasn’t sure what she was doing at first ;)
utrecht
Not a good color. Highlighter side does not stay long. Contour side is hard to blend and does not look natural
Love it. So subtle but enough to contour still. So easy use. Good for beginners. Taught my friend with this
reading
Very creamy and easy to work with. I use this on a daily and gives a nice natural yet sculpted cheekbone
Vilnius
Very creamy, easy to apply and blend. Would recommend for a sculpted face with help of this product😉😉
Bucharest
Such a good contour stick! It's very good and it goes really nice with my skin tone! I recommend it!