Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick

Sculpt your face with ease using the Rimmel Insta Contour Stick; a double-sided stick that allows for an expert contour and highlight. The contour stick boasts a creamy dark shade, which is ideal for carving enviable cheekbones and defining facial features, whilst the shimmering lighter hue expertly highlights the high points of the face. Each formula glides effortlessly across skin, offering an ultra-smooth and seamlessly blended finish for natural-looking results.

Is this any good? I have been wanting to try this?
Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick Does anyone else find the contour hard to blend?
Is this easy to blend once you put it on?
Start your review of Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick!
How would you rate this product?
I love this contouring stick. I have it in the shade medium. The contouring stick is a natural medium brown that blends very easily without going patchy and the highlighting stick is in a shimmery golden champagne shade. My skin tone is fair/ medium, but the shades are pretty buildable so it would work for someone that has a medium complexion as well. It’s also affordable so I would definitely repurchase if it ever runs out.
Cincinnati, OH
Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick uploaded by Turquoia D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this for the first time because i found it on sale at Walgreens. I didn’t really contour before finding this but i do it every time i wear make up. I didn’t feel like the highlighter was very pigmented but you get what you paid for.
TEMARA, TEMARA
I bought this as I wanted to try out cream contours without breaking the bank and came across this. I bought the medium shade. Pros: creamy, very easy to blend, affordable. However, when blended, it kind of disappeared. It looks fine when swatched, but it blended into nothing which is weird. It's there, but it's veryyyyyy subtle. I recommend going for a darker shade if you want to try this out. I would repurchase, but i'll buy the dark shade instead.
Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick uploaded by Belinda I.
This is a pretty good product, specially if you're starting out with the contour. At least for me it helped a lot, and it easier was for me to learn and apply it correctly. I'm typing of skin is a combo and it worned out pretty fast during the day. I wouldn't recommend this for oily type of skin but o Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick n the plus size is a cheap product.
Fair Oaks
I really love the cream base of the days and the way it applies, it’s definitely super super cheap and worth it. The only problem I have is that it’s a little bit too orangey for my taste, and in pictures with the flash you can definitely see it. But worth the price, I got it for like two dollars and the highlighting side is really nice for nose contour and eyebrow highlight
Garden Grove
Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick uploaded by Megan D.
This is a very good duo contour and highlighter stick. It was pretty cheap and the highlighter was a very dewy type of highlighter. It is similar to the glossier stick highlighter. The contour was very sheer and it was very hard to blend out. For the price though, it is not bad.
Toronto
Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick uploaded by Julia D.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This contour stick is amazing. It is creamy and leaves a natural finish. I really like how easy this is to use and it blends nicely. The bronze isnt too orange, it is a natural shade. The highlighter is also great for a natural glow. Overall I will definitely be buying this again. Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick #thebigclean #inst #contour
Frenchburg
Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick is another product that is a tad bit pricey. Although it is pricey it does exactly what it says that it's gonna do. There is nothing that I would do to improve it. I love the fact that it comes in a stick yes I would definitely buy it again.
Me gusta mucho puedo corregir, dar luz a mi rostro y contornear... También lo he utilizado para corregir mis cejas en muchas ocasiones me ha funcionado muchísimo. La uso en todo momento, no es pegostosa y corrige muy bien
Northbridge
This is a great product! Applies easily to my face with or without foundation and blends easily with a beauty blender. The color lasts all day and pairs perfectly together. I will definitely continue to use this product.