BY RIMMEL LONDON #84 in Contouring Kits

Camouflages the different tones on your face and allows you to sculpt the angles, creating a naturally flawless complexion and defined features. Apply on top of foundation and blend.

3 shades to complement the different tones around your face which allows to:

• Highlight
  • Conceal
  • Contour

Buy on Walgreens*
Rose D.
This product does not look as good as I hoped it would on the skin. It swatches well, but it does not apply well to the face. It makes my skin look cakey and greasy and the shades available in the palette don't look good on all skin types, which often happens with drugstore brands.
kay. M.
Lancaster
I usually don’t like cream contours and can never found one for my skin tone so i was is surprised when i found this product. It’s actually pretty good and blends out really easily. It’s really cheap and i would buy it again
Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
A palette of three shades of concealer is so smart and useful!  I have this in the light shades.  I use the lightest under my eye, the medium shade all over, and the darkest for contouring.  It blends really well and matches my skin tone well!
Salena C.
Joplin
I'm not too good with creams but what I do know how to do with it.... It's great. :) love the concealer on it and the highlighter part of it I like to use as a base for powder highlighter. And the shade of contour is spot on.
Karen M.
Love rimmel set, it doesn’t leave my face feeling heavy, or cake on blend nicely. Not costly at all. Go well my other makeup apply easy. Easy to apply and can contour wit my other blender. I would buy this again.
carla c.
The insta conceal & contour palette  is perfect for every type of skin tone and color skin works best on all colored people easy to apply blends very well with any tool  lose a perfect Contor finish on your face I would definitely buy this again once my product runs out.
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
 I love this product. it is easy to apply and easy to use. It is effective and works well. It goes on smooth and soft. The packaging and value are great. It is very gentle on the skin. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again in the future.
Angie A.
Awesome contour and conceal palette very affordable. Has theee perfect shades it doesn't last as long but the quality and price is fair and it has such an amazing consisting perfect small palette and would get again soon since I am always out of the medium shade
Katie H.
This gives you the perfect hollow for your cheeks it's easy to blend in apply very well I'm surprised it last all day which I love it is best for I would say tan skin pale oily every I recommend it to everybody out there
Dayanara G.
Overall this product was really good and it did a great job concealing and contouring my face, I recommend it and I will probably purchase it again.