BY RIMMEL LONDON #7 in Accessories

Metallic transfer tattoos to create your own everyday or party look.

• High shine metallic gold and intense inky black finish
• Up to 4 day wear and waterproof
• Quick and easy to apply
• Easy to remove

Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I wore these to a concert, and they lasted a long time through sweat and jumping around all over the place. They were easy to apply, and they looked so fun and fashionable. They are great quality temporary tattoos.
Lindsay S.
Staff
These tattoos are so fun! Perfect for a party look and definitely make you stand out. They are temporary tattoos, so you can play around with them for a look and then wash them off the next day!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Fashionista Expert Level 1
For someone who doesn’t want to get an actual tattoo but loves making fashion statements with their articles of clothing. These are the perfect thing
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
These are great for use to a fun party or I think for kids to play with as well as they play dress up.  Great colors and designs.
Jena B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These tattoos are so fun! I bought these for a party I had to go to. These stayed on all night. Everyone was complimenting them.
Francesca H.
Essex, Essex
I received the Rimmel London Ink Me Metallic Sticker Tattoo's in my Influenster box and am really pleased with how they work! The last time I used fake tattoos like these was when I was a little girl, so applying them to my wrist was very nostalgic! First of all, there are so many pretty metallic designs to choose from so you truly are spoilt for choice. Once you have selected the one you prefer you cut it out from the sheet and peel back the clear plastic layer. After arranging the tattoos on your wrist you use a damp cloth to transfer it to your skin. Once wet for thirty seconds the tattoo transfers and your chosen design is set. I applied the tattoo to my wrist and have received so many compliments on it already. Three days in and it's still as new. I guess the only question now is, how easy is it to remove!

Thanks Influenster for sending these to me, I can't wait to use more of them! xx
Izzy J.
College Town, Sandhurst
I used these Rimmel metallic sticker tattoos from my voxbox and they’re so easy to use, you cut out the shapes you want to use, peel of the plastic and place in on your skin and use a damp cloth to place on top of it for 30 seconds. I used mine to create a festive look and really loved the gold and black colours together, they will definitely work for a festival too so my left over ones will be for a festival!

I would actually buy these when I run out they really complete a look and stand out amazingly under light, thank you Influenster! X
Lauren B.
Ashton in makerfield , Lancashire
I absolutely love these sticker tattoos! So easy to use and look absolutely gorgeous due to being highly metallic! Adds that extra bit on sparkle on any look, highly recommend!

#makeup #makeuptutorial #makeupaddict #makeuplover #makeupbyme #makeupartist #makeupgoals #mua #muafollowtrain #like4like #followforfollow #likeforlike #eyebrows #eyeshadow #eyelashes #livethelondonlook #eyeliner #morphe #morphebrushes #jeffreestarcosmetics #haloeye #hudabeauty #anastasiabeverlyhills #beautyblogger #inspired #eyemakeup #bbdaretoshare #colourpopcosmetics #abh #norvina #rimmellondon #voxbox
Taylor S.
East harling , Norwich
So I Rimmel sent me these hella cute little temporary tattoos for me to test out and considering I’m a huge lover of real tattoos these are such a cute alternative!

I used these on New Years eve because you know what? Its New Years!! If I want temporary tattoos all over myself thats the night for it!

I found they were really easy to apply and really high in pigmentation and stood out well.

They lasted a fair amount of time. About six hours I think but as I already said it was New Years so it would be lucky if half my makeup stayed in place!

I would def recommend these for festival looks and parties but not sure how you would be able to incorporate these into your everyday life!

@InfluensterUK #LipArt #LivetheLondonLook @RimmelLondonUK #complimentary #contest
Lucie S.
Amazing! From packaging to application and length of time staying on the skin these definitely amazed me. The colours and differentiation of all the patterns is a real winner for me, super good for the summer festivals and holidays to put anywhere over your body!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Do you think these are a great gift for kids?
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I wonder do they make these in silver too? I think they would look great and some people might prefer it to gold 👍
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
These seem super cute? Who has had a voxbox of these before?
Amanda G.
Hampshire, Southampton
Have you used this before? If yes, what did you think of it? Was it easy to wash off or not?
Marielena R.
Centereach, NY
How long do these stay on the skin?