BY RIMMEL LONDON

Create the ultimate glamorous eye look with minimum effort

• Runway inspired color stays put for long lasting impact
• Fine brush helps create precise line in just one stroke
• Transfer and smudge resistant formula
• Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested

Buy on Amazon
Stéphanie A.
Haslet, TX
I bought this liner bc I’m awfu at doing the winged tip eyeliner. But it made all the difference in the world. I use this liner almost everyday. So the price point is spot on. Everyone always asks about the packaging. But I could careless how it’s packaged. Just as long it keeps my winged tip look shook, I’ll keep buying it
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This didn’t work out for me. The brush is too flimsy for my taste. It’s hard to get a clean crisp line with it. The formula is very black though which is great. So far, I’ve had no transferring or anything, I just wish the brush were a tad more stiff.
Alex G.
Orange County
I really like the application of this liquid liner but it did not stay on as long as I had hoped. The precision is great but this liner is more for an out to dinner look rather than an all nighter.
Sara C.
Los Angeles
This eyeliner is precise, and the formula stays on all day. I will say that sometimes the formula can be irritating to the eye. Although felt tips are more common, the brush on the end manages to work very nicely.
Elaha S.
Clifton, NJ
Love this eyeliner, I recommend It to all my friends and they love It too. I been repurchasing this for years and always get asked what eyeliner I use. It stays on and it’s worth the price. (Around $6) only thing is that It dries up and clumps together after a while.
C. H.
Sacramento, CA
Bought this some time back and didn't really like the stiff applicator brush. Tried it again last week and it was EVERYTHING. Sharp wing action, and it stays put.
Alejandra B.
Asheville , NC
I️ would rate this 110% amazing it’s the best drugstore eyeliner I️ have ever used and I’ve been getting this product for years I️ cannot rave enough how great this is!!!! This is and will always be my go to Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Precise Design Liquid Eyeliner
Kelsey S.
Canon, GA
This eyeliner is a great beginner eyeliner. It was the first eyeliner I started to use. The sad thing is my Walmart doesn’t carry it anymore so I had to go to something else. If it was available to me again, I would purchase again.
Heather M.
This eyeliner is awesome. It lasts a long time, is easy to apply and isn’t overpriced. It’s my go to for liquid liner. I’ve been using this for years and it never disappoints. I always make sure to have this on hand.
Whitney Y.
North Ridgeville
This is always my go to liner at the store. It lasts all night, and it doesn’t leave residue on the eyelid. It’s also very easy to apply. I buy two of these at a time because I love it so much and use it daily.
Katelyn V.
Does this have a matte finish?
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
Can’t seem to find in stop and shop and target.
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
How good is this liner? Is it lasting? Matte? Easy to use? Does it dry out quickly?
Maia T.
Since NYC liquid liner (as well as the whole brand) has been discontinued in the U.S., I've been looking for another black liquid liner- is this comparable to the nyc black liquid liner?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Not really a big fan of this