BY RIMMEL LONDON

New Volume Flex Brush styles lashes for sensational volume and instant separation. Ultra supple elasto-bristles groom each lash, lacquering them from root to tip for a spectacular 7 x more lash intensity. Big Lash Seduction. High Definition. Maximum lash impact. Impeccable definition. Smoothing formula glides through lashes, wrapping each one for ultimate volume yet perfect separation. Lashes look dramatically amplified yet sleekly defined

Natisha T.
I love a good mascara and for me this is one the price is great and it works so well for me especially since I don't always want to wear falsies. I even introduced it to my mom & girlfriends because I enjoyed it so much so yes I will repurchase once I run out of the one I already have .
Madison D.
Ooo la la!! This is the BEST drugstore mascara hands down.😊 It made my eyes pop so much more than they ever have and I loved it. It doesnt clump up and it doesn't get too thick and nasty looking it's also smudge and waterproof I love it
Amy S.
Apple Valley, MN
I my top list for mascara; I love the look the one produces, 8it stays on well and I never have any clumps. I don't wear it often, but when I do, I do a couple swipes on top of another brand. Very easy to apply and use. I buy this one probably every 4-5 months.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
Bought this in the blackest shade. It did give volume but went on really wet. Make sure to let dry. It lasted most of the day, but not as long as a waterproof or long wear mascara. Good for a night out but will not be my everyday mascara.
Minnie G.
Montebello, CA
By far this has been my favorite mascara by rimmel love the packaging. I like the brush that helps separate your lashes. I buy it at Target. After comparing to others I prefer this brand over any other leading name brand.
Jillian N.
Love this product! Keeps lashes full and long. Last all day with out smearing! I use every day and it's inexpensive . Great buy for the money. Packaging is easy to open. Highly recommend this
Kristin R.
Chicago
I love Rimmel Mascara. I recently used up my tube, couldn't find it in the store, so reordered it on Amazon because I loved it so much. I would recommend this, as it will lift your lashes without being over the top.
karissa b.
This mascara is spot on for the price. It makes my lashes look long, full, and thick. I love it the only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it takes some work to get it off!
Anais P.
Harrison, NY
Most of Rommel London mascara are great quality, great price! It was my first time buying this specific mascara, I would recommend and purchase again. Good value and quality.
Lily P.
Wayne, OH
My favorte mascara Ive found so far! only problem is i don't know where to find it again... the aplicator is great for bottom and top lashes! you should give this mascara a try