BY RIMMEL LONDON

Now get two mascaras in one amazing new system. Take your lashes from day to night with rimmel london’s sensational new mascara. The london lash look is now all about defined, ultra lengthened lashes or voluptuous oversized volume. Get two dramatically different lash looks with one mascara from glam’eyes day 2 night mascara, choose defined length for day or intense volume for night. What’s the secret to rimmel london’s groundbreaking dual lash formula? The magic is in the double cap which allows for complete lash customization. Choose the pink cap for up to 75% more length and the black cap for up to 12x more volume. The buildable formula allows you to create the look you want for day or night. With rimmel london’s newest glam-making mascara, lashes are instantly transformed from daytime length to night-out volume without a clump in sight.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Nice mascara it make your lashes like a false lashes It is east to use you can use the light brush for the under eye lashes And the volume for the upper lashes Nice and amazin." in 7 reviews
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
If I could give this 10 stars I would... the formula of the product is perfect, and the color is just as great. It makes my eyelashes super long and not clumpy looking. This mascara has 2 different tips. One being the slim tip so you don't get a lot of mascara on the brush, and the black tip so you can get a little bit more buildup in the brush for a barker dramatic look, hense the day (slim tip) to night (thick tip) name of the product. I'm extremely irritated that Rimmel discontinued this line.
Amal N.
Fanar, Beirut
Good mascara. I don't really use the volume wand because it makes the mascara bundle on my eyelashes. However, the lengthening wand is what makes the difference; it's AMAZING. It makes your lashes look so long and voluminous, it's almost as if you have false lashes on. I highly recommend it.
Courtney C.
My all time favorite mascara buuut I can't find it anywhere now which drives me crazy! I love how this plumps my lashes doesn't clump and always looks flawless. I love this product and wish it was more readily available
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
I do believe I have found the best mascara for me My eyelashes are thin and from the corner they get smaller and smaller. So I need a volume, lengthening, and something that makes it look as if my eyelashes go all the way across. This has two wands and formulas One for lengthening and one for volume. The formula is light but to light and has an even coverage Making my eyelashes appear like a full set all the way across. The length has surprised me since mine didn't look long. But when i put this on they touch my eyelids when I blink lol never did I think i would ever have that problem With two coats I have amazing eyelashes that last all day
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
One of my friends recommended this mascara. I liked the idea that you can get a 2 in one mascara but this really did not work out for me. When I first used it, it was really clumpy. My eyes looked like an absolute mess! The product didn't seem to come onto my lashes very well. I stopped using it for a couple of weeks then I came back to give it another try and the product had dried and discombobulate so bad that I couldn't even apply on my lashes. I wouldn't use this mascara again and I recommend trying something else.
Taylor R.
Rison, AR
This is the mascara I've been using for the past five years or more and I still haven't found one that makes my lashes look fuller or thicker than this does. Minimal clumping and beautiful results. I can't find it in stores anymore, but I hope it's back on shelves soon because I need another tube.
Mondely C.
I have this mascara, I bought it because I needed one and what better than a mascara two on one. Like the name is from day to night! You can have two rimmels in one, volume and strength for a good price!!!
Bailey M.
Dixon, MO
This is by far the best mascara I've ever used! It makes my lashes look amazing! I had many people ask what mascara I used when wearing this. I've had trouble finding it in the past year or so and haven't found anything that is similar.
Emily O.
This mascara is not bad, but there are better ones in the drug store. I like the idea of the two different steps, but honestly it takes too much time trying to layer on with the "lengthening" brush. The formula is not amazing, either. I don't find it flakey and it is pretty black. Just not my favorite.
Lindsay M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this mascara! First of all, the wand is AMAZING! It hits every lash and it's very flexible. The volumizing wand is great and makes your lashes look thick and full. Then, switch to the lengthening mascara and it gives you extremely long eyelashes! Such a great product!
Erikah O.
York, PA
Does this give nice volume to the lashes without making them look clumpy?
Taylor R.
Rison, AR
Is this still sold in Walmart? I can't find it.