Rimmel London Glam' Eyes Mono Eye Shadow 100 Glam Ice uploaded by Jessica M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Buy Rimmel London Eye Shadows - Rimmel London Glam' Eyes Mono Eye Shadow 100 Glam Ice see more...

Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
This is amazing!!! My favorite white eyeshadow. It can be hard to find, I got mine from *bay from overseas the postage was as much as the product! It is easy to use I totally rec'd 4 eyeshadows did cost me as much as a Morph palette lol but I figure something like a single Clinique sugar is just as expensive for ONE & not as good. I haven't seen these in the stores in awhile. Sad ;/
Becky V.
Used to be my old school go to when white eyeshadow to brighten around the eyes were HUGE. It was a nice color pay off, inexpensive and soft. Nice to blend, and easy to use. I no longer reach for this product though, as I have fallen in love with matte colors and nudes instead of whites. Great to try if you are looking for a nice white shadow.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
I have been a fan of thes shadows since day one. This one gives so much pigment and the quality and blendability is great! For me it also doubles as a simple highlight if used carefully. Recommend every time.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Such a beautiful eyeshadow! And it's drugstore and cheap which makes that a plus! Rimmel has really been stepping up their game with their cosmetics. Love this shadow as a inner corner and brow bone highlight!
Cristine L.
I bought a whole bunch of these eyeshadows from Walgreens, sometimes they have great deals like B1G1 and so on. But the color payoff isn't great and the lasting power is quite bad. Not my fav at all.
Nur A.
I love shimmery colors for accenting my eyes, and this is one of the brightest white shimmers I've seen in a while! It could almost be a highlighter! I really enjoy using this on the corners of my eyes.
This product is so buttery and creamy, very pigmented and can be used for multiple parts of the face. Cheeks for a highlight, eyeshadow, inner corn and much more!!
Sarah G.
Rimmel eyeshadow has such a great high pigmentation and it lasts forever without creasing. The white shade is bright and makes the perfect canvas for other shadows and it highlights the browbown and inner eye so perfectly. I love this shadow.
Sarah H.
Monponsett, MA
A great way to spice up your smokey eye or highlight key areas. Smooth application that wears well in varied types of weather and wear!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These Rimmel London eyeshadows are so pigmented and gorgeous!!! I love creating different eyeshadow looks with these eyeshadows