Rimmel London Glam' Eyes Mascara uploaded by Manal H.Rimmel London Glam' Eyes Mascara uploaded by #ASEEL👑👸 A.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Up To 10X More Volumized 80% Longer Lash Look Volumeflex Brush Ultra Volume High Definition Mascara Lashes Look Up To 10X More Volumized And 80% Longer Volumeflex Brush Flexes Through Lashes - Short Sides For Sensational Volume; Long Sides For Perfect Separation. Discard Temporary Cap And Replace With Glam'eyes Volumflex Brush Before Use. Ophthalmologically Tested Suitable For Contact Lens Wearers And Sensitive Eyes. Made In England

• Has anyone found a mascara like this one? It's my mom's f...1 Answers
Rimmel London Glam' Eyes Mascara
  • "I really like this mascara.It reminds me a lot to Benefit's Roller Lash actually!It gives my lashes a lot of lenght and seperation,but not a lot of volume.It doesn't flake or transfer under the eye when you put it kn the bottom lashes,which by the way is very easy because of the size of the wand." in 5 reviews
  • "I used to love this mascara except the one with the gold cap. It was my go to for years. Then they stopped selling it, but this one still compares. It separates and lengthens your lashes and does not clump. I love the wand. " in 3 reviews
Hillary A.
Albany, KY
I love rimmel it's affordable and last a long time, only thing is with this product when I'm applying it and wearing it two hours later I want to reapply and it makes my lashes look the fullest!
Daniela R.
Love it, no flakes and makes my lashes look very natural yet long. Long lasting and very light. My eyes are brown so the black complements it very well. Good value for the price and will definitely buy it again!
Mariana M.
I like this mascara because i like how dark it makes your eyelashes look and i like how it curls your eyelashes really good without a curler. I gave it 5 stars because its a good quality mascara and it very cheap and really good handling. You should totally buy
Selene G.
His is one of my go to mascaras! It really accentuates the lashes with the brush that it has. It gives a good amount of product. It's not waterproof but it is easy to take off at the end of the day. I prefer Rimmel mascara over any other mascara.
Meghan Z.
This is the best $5 mascara ever! This is my go to mascara and I get so many compliments when I use it. It can be hard to find, i usually find it at Walmart. This mascara will bring bring out lashes you didn't even know you had! For even more volume, dust lashes with a powder before applying mascara. I would rather stock up on four of these than buy one brand name mascara for $20. Give it a try! You won't be disappointed.
Jeannie L.
My roommate turned me onto this mascara as she has been using it for years. I really like this mascara for my lower lashes because it doesn't clump and after a couple of coats makes my lashes look very dark. The coats build up very nicely. However, when I curl my top lashes it takes a while to add volume with this mascara and my lashes lose the curl. Overall it's a pretty good mascara to make lashes nice and dark and I like the applicator tip.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I thought this mascara was pretty good, I liked it for the most part but I thought the brush could of been a little bit better. I did love how it had longer bristles and shorter bristles so I could mix it up to get the amount of product I wanted on my upper and lower eye lashes. It lasted all day and definitely made my eye lashes look longer.
Marianna B.
Round Lake, IL
Katie M.
Shepherd, MI
This mascara is ok. It really lengthens the lashes but it does not give any additional volume. it also has a slight tendency to clump the lashes together. The packaging is super cute though! Overall for the same price there are a lot better mascaras out there, i will not be repurchasing.
Mariangel G.
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. I love the brush, it's easy to use in tiny places; lashes look super longer. I don't have it right now but I'm looking to buy it again.
Sherrie S.
Lincoln, RI
Has anyone found a mascara like this one? It's my mom's favorite but it's been discontinued. She loved the brush.