Rimmel London Glam' Eyes HD Quad Eye Shadow Palette

Soft silky formula for smooth saturated colour. Long-wear, crease-resistant Quad eyeshadow Glam'Eyes and gorgeous - now's the time to start having fun with your eyes. Rimmel have made eyeshadow more exciting with their powerful silken powder formula...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rimmel London Glam' Eyes HD Quad Eye Shadow Palette!
2 years agorochester
Review for: English Oak
Way back when I started using makeup, I used this bad boy to do my eyebrows! I used the darkest shade, and I thought I looked incredible, but I actually looked crazy haha. But if you actually use these how you should, they're very pigmented and creamy, and work well!
a year ago
Rimmel London Glam' Eyes HD Quad Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Rebecca M.
I used only a few of the shades, black cab.. the brown Shade as well. And they have so many colors to choose from in this lil container it really helps with the smokey blend look! Absolutely favorite
2 years agoFort Madison, IA
Review for: Rimmel London Glam Eyes Hd Shadows Purple Reign
I love this eyeshadow! The pigment is great and it goes on really well. I have a couple different colors in this brand. It was cheap and I'd definitely buy it again.
2 years agoSanford
Review for: English Oak
Great things come in small packages and this sure fits that description. This pallet is perfect for the person who loves easy application, easy blending and an amazing eye look that will last through the day. The colors are vibrant and smooth. The small compact makes it a little hard to grab the exact color you want (especially when it's the gold strip color) but we'll worth it.
2 years agoSouth Bend , IN
Review for: Royal Blue
I bought this many years ago on the clearance rack at Walgreens. I used it mostly for the black. I loved the way I could use it to darken up my lash line. I don't use it as much as I am getting older and have since forgotten about it. I'm glad I rediscovered it and plan to start wearing it again.
2 years agoHanford , CA
Review for: Rimmel London Glam Eyes Hd Shadows Purple Reign
I love this eyeshadow. It goes great with my green eyes. YOU can wear the lighter color for at work and the bright color for going out.
2 years ago
Review for: Rimmel London Glam Eyes Hd Shadows Purple Reign
Awesome color choices , altho I wish they had more nutralized colors. The colors are so bright and give a great shade when blended.
2 months agodüsseldorf
I have two of them. They look cute but it’s so hard getting the brush through to the shadow because the pans are so tiny. I was young and inexperienced when I got them. Now I wouldn’t have even looked at them. I do have good memories using them though which is why I’m giving them 3 stars.
a year agoNorth wales
Rimmel London Glam' Eyes HD Quad Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by tiah R.
I love this eyeshadow palette it’s amazing if your looking for a shimmery lid and a glittery look. It’s also great for a special occasion. The colours are just perfect for a full eyeshadow look. I would recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a shimmery look
2 years ago
Review for: True Union Jack
This eyeshadow is not the most pigmented but it is still good for a subtle look also the cute shapes of the pans means that you can get one colour without picking up the others. I found mine on amazon and if came quick and is good for anyone starting out in Makeup.