Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
By Rimmel London
Amber T.
Grayson, LA

Has anyone tried this? Does it work?

Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Bakersfield, CA
2 years, 10 months ago
I have tried it and It worked great on me and it didn't leave any oily stuff on my face like some makeup removers
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
2 years, 11 months ago
It works great for me! I wear water proof eyeliner and mascara and it takes both off!
Wanda O.
Wanda O.
NEWPORT, PA
2 years, 11 months ago
I tried it! I love it. It definitely works. It removes any and all eye makeup and no oily gross feel afterwards. It burns a little if it gets in your eye though. So be careful!
Jen T.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
2 years, 11 months ago
Using Julep eyeliner and They're Real waterproof benefit mascara, this took two cotton balls and lots of work to remove my eye makeup. No burn, but nothing special for such typical ingredients containing sulfates. Neutrogena fresh foaming facial cleanser works best of anything I've tried because it removes ALL makeup gently and easily. But again, not the best ingredients there either.
Illy S.
Illy S.
San Diego, CA
2 years, 11 months ago
Its okay but I'll stick to soap or facial cleanser and warm water I think
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
It really works well!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
2 years, 11 months ago
I received this in my #frostyvoxbox the other day and used it tonight to take off my mascara (not waterproof) and my Rimmel eye liner (waterproof). It didn't hurt when I got it in my eye, just felt like water to me. It removed the mascara just fine but it didn't do a thing to the waterproof eye liner. Not a fan personally. I normally wash off my eye makeup with a gentle bar soap and had less luck with this make up remover than ever!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
2 years, 11 months ago
I tried this for the first time yesterday from my frosty voxbox and its a toss up for me. It didn't necessarily burn my eyes but it didn't feel great when I got it in my eye. It did remove my waterproof mascara and my eyeliner well enough, though.
Labony K.
Labony K.
2 years, 11 months ago
I've used this twice since I've received it in my #frostvoxbox for complimentary testing purposes and it is amazing. It actually removed my eyeliner in two swatches also I had mascara on. So double work in short time. It doesn't smell bad and it is very smooth. It works and I love it.
Katie C.
Katie C.
2 years, 11 months ago
I wear contacts and have sensitive skin and eyes, and this makeup remover works beautifully. It's very gentle, does not leave an oily feeling on your skin, and makes for a quick removal. I layer mascaras so typically, with a makeup wipe it takes forever to remove, but using this is took so much less time. It keeps its promises.