BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long lasting and waterproof eye make up remover

• Gently removes all eye make up, including long lasting & waterproof make up, with no oily residue.
• Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers.
• Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.

• I have used rimmels water proof eyeliner and I struggle t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel oily?5 Answers
  • Does this product work or should I find a better make up ...1 Answers
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
For the price point, this is a must for everyone.  It removes "most" makeup.  I had some issues with my waterproof mascara and this is the reason for 1 less star but I don't wear that often.  For regular every day mascara and liner it takes it all off.  Much cheaper than others that I have tried and gave just as good if not better results.  I also hate an oily remover and this is not oily at all.
Shakira R.
I use this product mostly around my eyes when I use eye makeup. To be honest this a good make up remover but the only thing is that when you use waterproof mascara you have to go super hard and it ends up irritating my eyes. If the remover was slightly altered I believe it’ll be way better.
Yuleissy D.
Philadelphia, PA
to remove the shadows is the maximum removed right away and I do not have to use many wipes so glad to put on makeup knowing that it will be quick and easy to remove
Sara M.
knoxville
I really really liked this stuff! I have been in an ongoing makeup remover battle for years but this solved the conflict. I hate how most makeup removers either leave oily residue behind or don't clean all the makeup off your face, but this was perfect. I no longer dreaded washing off makeup before bed because this made it a breeze. It was gentle, easy, and got the job done.
Kesia S.
Omg! I was looking so bad (still) for an eye makeup remover And I found a review for this one saying was the best thing on earth because of price and quality. Let me just say something: it is not the best thing on earth. I even tried to scrub my eyes but it didn’t do anything, the mascara was still there and I was really disappointed and tired to trying.
Kristin B.
Rutland, MA
I have used this product for years. I find that it is not greasy and does not irritate my eyes, which are fantastic. For waterproof mascara it does require a bit of a soak over the eyes first, which for some may not be practical. Even with holding a cotton pad soaked in this remover, it does not always remove all my makeup unfortunately.
Brandi O.
Love this eye makeup remover. Love the larger size bottle which caught my eye to try it. Removes "all day" makeup, including my thick mascara. No oil is a huge plus as well, and still gets the job done. Scent is basically none which is wonderful. I buy this at my local Walmart every month. GREAT product!
Amanda B.
ACWORTH, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Pros: doesn’t sting eyes when applied and does remove some of the makeup off. It is also affordable.

Cons: it has difficulties removing mascara off the lashes, and it does start to make the skin raw if applied too much.

Will purchase due to the affordability.
Elva L.
GOODYEAR, AZ
I have used this eye makeup remover for years! I like that it doesn't leave my eyes feeling greasy or burn. On days when I wear waterproof mascara, I just leave the cotton ball on each eye a couple seconds and it wipes right off. LOVE this product!!
Heather L.
This makeup remover is one of the few I can safely say that doesn't burn the daylights out of my sensitive skin around my eyes. I say that with honesty and I've tried quite a few makeup removers. It's light and doesn't leave a filmy sensation on your skin which means less irritation and less risk of one happening. The price is also a plus so no complaints there.
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
Has anyone tried this? Does it work?
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA
Is this product easy to use. I have never used liquid makeup remover?
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
I'm nervous to try this because I have really sensitive skin around my eyes. Any other sensitive skin people care to weigh in about its gentleness??
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
This product burns when it gets in my eyes - what's the best way to prevent that?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Do you prefer an oil based eye make-up remover over a water based remover? If so, why?

Walmart