BY RIMMEL LONDON #76 in Makeup Remover

Long lasting and waterproof eye make up remover

• Gently removes all eye make up, including long lasting & waterproof make up, with no oily residue.
• Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers.
• Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.

• I have used rimmels water proof eyeliner and I struggle t...3 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel oily?5 Answers
  • Does this product work or should I find a better make up ...1 Answers
Kesia S.
Omg! I was looking so bad (still) for an eye makeup remover And I found a review for this one saying was the best thing on earth because of price and quality. Let me just say something: it is not the best thing on earth. I even tried to scrub my eyes but it didn’t do anything, the mascara was still there and I was really disappointed and tired to trying.
Charlie A.
I like that this makeup remover isn't greasy or oily, but still removes waterproof makeup. I usually use Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes but Walmart doesn't carry those and that happened to be where me and my partner were shopping this day. I used to use this when I was younger so I figured I would get it again. Doesn't burn or irritate eyes
Shakira R.
I use this product mostly around my eyes when I use eye makeup. To be honest this a good make up remover but the only thing is that when you use waterproof mascara you have to go super hard and it ends up irritating my eyes. If the remover was slightly altered I believe it’ll be way better.
Michele F.
Baldwin, NY
I brought this only because i was completly out of makeup remover. It does, kind of remove makeup but not the long lasting makeup. Unfortunately not my go to remover
Yuleissy D.
Philadelphia, PA
to remove the shadows is the maximum removed right away and I do not have to use many wipes so glad to put on makeup knowing that it will be quick and easy to remove
Sara M.
knoxville
I really really liked this stuff! I have been in an ongoing makeup remover battle for years but this solved the conflict. I hate how most makeup removers either leave oily residue behind or don't clean all the makeup off your face, but this was perfect. I no longer dreaded washing off makeup before bed because this made it a breeze. It was gentle, easy, and got the job done.
Kristin B.
Rutland, MA
I have used this product for years. I find that it is not greasy and does not irritate my eyes, which are fantastic. For waterproof mascara it does require a bit of a soak over the eyes first, which for some may not be practical. Even with holding a cotton pad soaked in this remover, it does not always remove all my makeup unfortunately.
Christina B.
Scotts Hill, TN
Love this product! I have tried several things on my eyes to help get rid of all the makeup including waterproof products and this baby works! I have very sensitive skin and a lot of these cleaners are like toners that I have a problem using. But this one isn't like that. I recommend getting this for your beauty stuff! And if you do it this week there was a coupon in the paper for buy an eye product and get a mascara for free! So needless to say I couldn't pass up this opportunity to try it! And now I am very glad I did.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
This eye makeup remover is crazy cheap and works amazing. I picked it up at Target and have never used another kind! It's gentle on my skin and takes even the most stubborn makeup off without leaving my face a mess. The bottle is also pretty well made - I've traveled a lot with it and never had a leak. Well worth the small price tag!
Brandi O.
Love this eye makeup remover. Love the larger size bottle which caught my eye to try it. Removes "all day" makeup, including my thick mascara. No oil is a huge plus as well, and still gets the job done. Scent is basically none which is wonderful. I buy this at my local Walmart every month. GREAT product!
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
Has anyone tried this? Does it work?
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA
Is this product easy to use. I have never used liquid makeup remover?
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
I'm nervous to try this because I have really sensitive skin around my eyes. Any other sensitive skin people care to weigh in about its gentleness??
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
This product burns when it gets in my eyes - what's the best way to prevent that?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Do you prefer an oil based eye make-up remover over a water based remover? If so, why?