BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long lasting and waterproof eye make up remover

• Gently removes all eye make up, including long lasting & waterproof make up, with no oily residue.
• Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers.
• Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.

• I have used rimmels water proof eyeliner and I struggle to get it o...3 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel oily?5 Answers
  • Does this product work or should I find a better make up remover?1 Answers
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami , FL
I used this last year and didn't like it. It says it's oftalmologically tested and it irritated my eyes after first using it. It did the job to remove makeup but my eyes were very watery and red and didn't even try to remove waterproof makeup. If the brand actually update or change the formula I would try it again, so I warn every one about this before buy this thing.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
I love this Rimmel make-up remover is the best really, removes the makeup very delicately, it does not irritate or cause any kind of allergies, the best of all is that removes all sorts of makeup up to the waterproof, without leaving any residue, face is totally cool after using this product, definitely love it, Rimmel always has the best products! 😍
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Rutland, MA
I have used this product for years. I find that it is not greasy and does not irritate my eyes, which are fantastic. For waterproof mascara it does require a bit of a soak over the eyes first, which for some may not be practical. Even with holding a cotton pad soaked in this remover, it does not always remove all my makeup unfortunately.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
I've been using this one for years! I pick this over all else time and time again. Even over higher end brands! The perfect combination, most importantly you don't have to wash your face again after using it to get excess residue off your face.. Always sold out at my store I have to buy online most of the time!!
Ralynn B.
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
This is the worst eye makeup remover I have ever tried. It barely works on just my face, but for eyeliner and mascara, it is horrible. I can't imagine trying to take off water proof mascara with it. It is very affordable, but I think it's beyond worth it to pay a couple dollars more for a better one.
Jayla C.
Jayla C.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite eye makeup remover. I have tried several different eye makeup removers over the years and this is the best that I have found! It use regular mascara and use it to remove my eye makeup. I have used it on waterproof and it works to remove waterproof mascara as well.
C C.
C C.
Cuando lo vi dije tengo que probarlo para ver que tal, no le tenía mucha fe ya que parece una simple agua, sin olor, nada grasosa, pero al poner 6 horitas en un pad, fue más que suficiente para remover todo mi maquillaje de ojos sin ningún esfuerzo, lo recomiendo muchísimo.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
I really like this product. It removes all your makeup well for the price and I found that is one of the better eye makeup removers at the drugstore. I bought mine at Walmart but I've seen it almost everywhere. Very gentle. Only downside is I went through mine very quickly.
Daysi O.
Daysi O.
Compton, CA
Works amazing and does its job! Very gentle and fresh. I received this from influenster and would definitely purchase this. Great value and great price! It's totally worth every penny. I can find this anywhere. It's great and doesn't need any improvements.
Cera H.
Cera H.
I really used to love this remover. I used it for years until recently I believe they have changed the formula. It feels and smells so harsh, it irritates my eyes. Such a disappointment. I would not recommend this product to anyone due to the harshness
Amber T.
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
Has anyone tried this? Does it work?
Elaine F.
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA
Is this product easy to use. I have never used liquid makeup remover?
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
I'm nervous to try this because I have really sensitive skin around my eyes. Any other sensitive skin people care to weigh in about its gentleness??
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
This product burns when it gets in my eyes - what's the best way to prevent that?
Sally R.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does anybody else have trouble removing their eye makeup?