BY RIMMEL LONDON

Create a perfect canvas for foundation application. Use on its own or before applying foundation for a longer lasting effect. Smooth's and evens out your complexion. Prolongs the wear of your foundation. Minimizes pores.

• How ia this primer for dry and pore skin?1 Answers
  • I have quite oily skin and I was wondering if this will h...2 Answers
  • How does this work, especially for oily skin? 5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
This primer worked really well for me for minimizing the appearance of pores. There's no fragrance really to it ... it smells similar to every day hand cream you buy in a drug store. I wouldn't say this is the best primer for oil control, but I definitely noticed a difference in terms of my pores. My face looked more airbrushed when using this under my foundation.

Since I liked this product so much, I purchased the Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer as its been super hyped up. Wasn't impressed. I thought the fix and perfect did a much better job of smoothing the skin and giving a more flawless finish.
Melissa W.
Keithville, LA
This primer feels great and doesn’t cost much. It feels more like a lotion than a primer and I love that. It doesn’t smell and it helps smooth the skin prior to foundation. It doesn’t feel like straight dimethicone. However, a week after I started using this, I started breaking out all over my face and I’m still struggling to get my skin clear and balanced. I have heard nothing but great reviews on YouTube and other websites. A little background- my skin is combo/oily/sensitive and I’m 38 so break outs aren’t really an issue for me.
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Love this primer. The consistency of it is amazing it feels so light and smooth on the skin. It glides on and really helps to reduce the appearance of of large pores and helps to keep your makeup looking great even after a solid 8 hours. Overall this is a great product and a real steal since a little bit of this product goes a very long way.
Asma s.
Dearborn, MI
I have an oily t zone and this primer is just amazing .. u love love love the smell and I like how it makes my skin smooth like a baby skin ..Just WOW!! . I apply it on a cleansed skin and it literally glows like a star 👍👍. And to my surprise my foundation stays on for 9 + hours without breaking or smearing it . I love it .. it's my absolute favorite since 3 years .. thank you rimmel London for awesome primer .
Carrie K.
Lexington , NC
Another just ok product it’s more of a moisturizer then a primer so if you have dry skin you may really like this cheap and does some of what it claims the mattifing part not so much
Stephanie K.
Eureka, CA
I love this primer! It minimizes the appearance of my pores!! I use it with maybelline super stay foundation and they pair together perfectly!! My makeup lasts all day and there is no separation or anything! Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage Foundation
Lorena M.
This is my holy grail primer! I have used this for the past 5 years, & i recently tried to branch out & try something new & I immediately went back to this. Its great for my dry skin & it keeps my skin looking like skin even after hours after foundation wear. I just wish it was sold in more stores around me.
maria o.
united states
Love this product i tend to have oily skin but in the winter it gets very dry this product won't make your face oily and will make it enough moisturized to keep your makeup looking flawless
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this primer it’s my second favorite by Rimmel and I also have a bad habit of using way too much of this too. It’s the only primer I’ve found that isn’t greasy at all and it doesn’t leave a white cast.
Jasmine V.
Los Angeles , CA
For the price, it is a really good primer. This is not a mattifying primer, so if you have oily skin you may want to get the mattifying one. It helps foundation blend really easily and a little goes a long way! Would definitely recommend to someone looking for a drug store primer.
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI
One a scale from 1-10 how great is this primer for people with oily skin?
Kaitlynn A.
North Wilkesboro
Is this good for oily/combination skin? I need a good primer that's not too expensive, maybe around $10. I tried the rimmel stay matte primer but it made my face even more oily.
Nancy J.
Miramar, FL
Where can I find this ? My local Walgreens just closed up !
Alondra G.
Does this primer have glitter in it??
Kimberley C.
Hammond, LA
Recently picked this primer up from Ulta. I have normal to dry skin. Any thoughts? How did this work for you?