Rimmel London Finishing Touch Ultra Shine Top Coat Nail Polish uploaded by Jasmine R.Rimmel London Finishing Touch Ultra Shine Top Coat Nail Polish uploaded by Alexandra C.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #57 in Nail Polish Top Coats

About the product

• Prolongs color intensity and shine for up to 10 days
  • Precision maxi brush for salon perfection
  • Give your nails the London Look

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Marjorie H.
Even with the top coat it chips with even the slightest hit ... it’s shiny and glossy looking but isn’t the best I’ve used. It’s price isn’t worth the quality of the polish. I don’t want to buy this again.
Stephanie B.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
Leaves a beautiful finish but this didn't work for me. After just a day of wearing any water submersion the tips of my nails started to flare up causing the polish to peel back and/or chip
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Meghan M.
Greeley, CO
The rimmel top coat nail polish is one of the best ones I've used. I bought it at walmart. It was very easy to use. Other top coats feel oily and this one didn't feel oily at all. One of the best parts of it is you only need to use a little bt=it. I would 100% recommend to others.
Christy G.
Crosby, TX
Love this for my top coat. It has a great shine. Reasonable price and great value. It has great shine and is very comparable. Easy to apply and looks great. I will recommend this product. And will definitely repurchase.
Emily F.
Somerville, MA
My nails are extremely weak and this top coat not only keeps my nail polish looking fresh for weeks, but also strengthens them as well. You can find it at your local drug store for reasonably cheap and I will definitely buy it again. I wish it lasted longer!
Kayla M.
This nail polish coat chips easily and does not do a good job at locking in my freshly painted nails. It is relatively inexpensive and I personally prefer investing in the Loreal gel top setting coat. I would not recommend this product to others.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This is a great product!!! I love the formula it is very smooth and easy to use and makes this product just amazing. It is very easy to find and I think that it is worth the price and I would buy this product again! I highly recommend this product!
Negar M.
This is a great top coat. I had been using this until a friend of mine recently gifted me an Essie top coat, but I still use it when I paint my nails with another Rimmel color. I love this formula, especially because it doesn't come out in globs like some shiny top coats do.