Rimmel London Eyeful Eye Glistener uploaded by carly k.Rimmel London Eyeful Eye Glistener uploaded by carly k.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

This chubby crayon draws on a creamy, glossy orange-brown shade.

Brittany H.
These are really pretty, color wise.. but I just can't wear them with my hooded eyes. I use primer and I set my makeup to try to save it from the Mariana trench known as my crease (sigh) but it doesn't seem to be able to prevent this line from creasing and running on me..
Christy G.
Crosby, TX
This product is new to my collection. It's great for those makeup looks to have just a pop around the eyes. It is better than others I have bought. It glides on smooth. Will definitely repurchase and I run out!!
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
Rimmel has some of the best pigmented eyeshadows I've ever seen in a drugstore brand. I've never used this eye glistener in straight laced but I would definitely purchase it. It sounds like a pretty color. I like product that shimmer so this is a product I would try.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
This stuff is super cheap and super good quality. It makes my eyes glisten!!! It is super long lasting and is better then most I have tried. The best price for the best product? I will definitely be purchasing again!!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Rimmel London has great products in their eyeliners The light on smoothly with no Italian very easy to apply highly recommend this product is such a low price it's a great deal.
Oleydis Carolina R.
Este producto me gusta, marca mi mirada, y es brillante, lo uso cuando voy a salir a alguna fiesta, asĂ­ lucir diferente. Lo recomiendo, porque es una buena marca.
Lauren A.
Mobile, AL
This white color is perfect for small details! It's creamy and goes on well. I blend it best with my finger. I would recommend this to anyone!
Ellen B.
Huntington, WV
Its smooth and creamy goes on easy . great color its smooth not pricey .for your money you get something that will get you compliments
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
This product is so fun! I don't use it for everyday wear, but when I'm going to a party this is definitely in my beauty regime!
jayđź‘‘ (.
Sevierville, TN
Creamy to apply and doesn't run on the lower lash line (even with my watery eyes!) I will use again! I got the black shade