Rimmel London Extra Wow Lash Mascara uploaded by Jasmine B.Rimmel London Extra Wow Lash Mascara uploaded by Jasmine B.Rimmel London Extra Wow Lash Mascara uploaded by Tammy C.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Up to 12X More Volume. Oversized volume building brush. Visibly progressive volume up to 12x. Oversized brush makes it easy to build soft to dramatic looks. Lash building formula for highly defined lashes without the clumps. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes. .

• Does this go on too thick and leave your lashes clumpy? 1 Answers
  • Anyone else find that this mascara clumps easily ?3 Answers
  • Is this mascara wet or dry formula? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This was the first mascara I had ever bought and used. And it was,I sand forever will be my favorite mascara as it lengthens and adds volume to my lashes!!!. It is a must have" in 7 reviews
  • "More in the "Why was i born with such minimal lashes that not even the best, most expensive mascaras make my lashes look any better?"" in 3 reviews
  • "It's a smooth formula that is a little bit dry, it glides on the eyelash easily and doesn't clump if you kind of wiggle the brush." in 1 review
  • "I use this product every single day." in 1 review
  • "And it was,I sand forever will be my favourite mascara as it lengthens and adds volume to my lashes!!!." in 1 review
Jasmine B.
I wasn't "wowed" by this mascara. The package states that you can build a dramatic look. I used about 3 coats and I still had a more natural look. I bought this on clearance at Walgreens (maybe that should have been my first clue). I don't know if the tube was dried out but the brush didn't look like it had any product on it. The shape of the brush was okay. It was cone shaped and tapered at the end. This product should be reformulated.
Melody H.
Re you looking for an amazing mascara?
You found it!
Yes its no secret that Rimmel London is my go-to brand for excellence but heres something you may not know....I hate mascara! Not in the "Oh i wish id never met you" kind of way. No. More in the "Why was i born with such minimal lashes that not even the best, most expensive mascaras make my lashes look any better?"

Now I'm going to be completely honest here, like i always am.

This mascara did not make miracles happen but it did in fact, help my eyes look wider & lashes longer!
Another great find at Walmart for $5. Yes! $5! The mascara itself is a great consistency, not too thick , not too thin. It spreads really easily and I just want to point out that it seems to spread more evenly then other mascaras by Rimmel & alike. Which ofcourse is important to me & I'm sure to all of you makeup/beauty obsessed as well.
So yes i would definitely recommend this. Now if you have virtually no lashes this may not be the best mascara for you but it is worth a try. With the price at least you wouldn't be investing much for a trial and error.
Makayla G.
I have pretty decent long eyelashes but this mascara have been my favorite for years! I always get compliments on my lashes and just last week two people in one day asked me if my lashes were real, because they look that good! I definitely recommend if you like having long lashes. I'm still giving it five stars but the only thing I would change is I wish my lashes would have a more volume look as well.
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
Along with some of the other reviewers, I purchased this product at my local walgreens because it was cheap - and I am a cosmetics deal lover. I hate paying more than $5 on makeup because it just seems so silly! This product was listed at $3.99 so it had my name written all over it. I IMMEDIATELY loved it after trying it. It makes my lashes thick and noticeable! I have short blonde eyelashes, so they need all the help they can get. I will definitely be buying more of this stuff. ITS AWESOME.
Piret R.
I got the mascara because it was on sale for like a dollar or two. For my surprise it does a good job. It's nothing exceptional but it's still a good mascara. It separates the lashes and doesn't clump up as bad as some more expensive mascaras but I have to keep applying about 5-6 coats for them to have some effect.
Anastasia P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Okay so this product does work well but when i bought it totally thought that the wand was gonna be crazy good like I guess I thought that because its supposed to be wow! Well at first I did not love it because of the size of the wand but then one day I used the scandalous mascara (which i love!) first and I needed to declump so i used this mascara wand and it did wonders. So basically this is my eyelash separator.
Amber P.
I use this product every single day. I love the texture of the mascara itself. It doesn't seem to be too heavy to me. I also enjoy the way the brush looks. It actually fits to my lashes perfectly. There's no awkward positioning of the hands to make sure not to get any on your nose. Lol. Love this mascara it's a keeper!
Cali B.
I picked this up during a closing sale at a drug store, I think I got it for maybe $2.. $2.50. Maybe less, I don't really remember the exact price. It works well and I'm happy to say that I like the Rimmel product. Long lashes, stays on and looks nice.
Jessica E.
I bought this mascara on a whim at Kmart because it was cheap. In my opinion it is comparable to the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara that has an almost $20 price tag. It gives great results!!
Amy B.
Easley, SC
After seeing in a magazine article that Zooey Deschannel's makeup artist uses this on her, I thought I would give it a try. I seriously love this stuff. For the price, you can't beat it. Give it a try, and I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Amanda D.
Windsor, ON
Anyone else find that this mascara clumps easily ?
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Does this go on too thick and leave your lashes clumpy?
Alexis H.
Baltimore, MD
Is this mascara wet or dry formula?