Rimmel London Extra Wow Lash Mascara
Up to 12X More Volume. Oversized volume building brush. Visibly progressive volume up to 12x. Oversized brush makes it easy to build soft to dramatic looks. Lash building formula for highly defined lashes without the clumps. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes. .see more...
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
- "This was the first mascara I had ever bought and used. And it was,I sand forever will be my favorite mascara as it lengthens and adds volume to my lashes!!!. It is a must have" in 7 reviews
- "More in the "Why was i born with such minimal lashes that not even the best, most expensive mascaras make my lashes look any better?"" in 3 reviews
- "It's a smooth formula that is a little bit dry, it glides on the eyelash easily and doesn't clump if you kind of wiggle the brush." in 1 review
- "I use this product every single day." in 1 review
- "And it was,I sand forever will be my favourite mascara as it lengthens and adds volume to my lashes!!!." in 1 review
You found it!
Yes its no secret that Rimmel London is my go-to brand for excellence but heres something you may not know....I hate mascara! Not in the "Oh i wish id never met you" kind of way. No. More in the "Why was i born with such minimal lashes that not even the best, most expensive mascaras make my lashes look any better?"
Now I'm going to be completely honest here, like i always am.
This mascara did not make miracles happen but it did in fact, help my eyes look wider & lashes longer!
Another great find at Walmart for $5. Yes! $5! The mascara itself is a great consistency, not too thick , not too thin. It spreads really easily and I just want to point out that it seems to spread more evenly then other mascaras by Rimmel & alike. Which ofcourse is important to me & I'm sure to all of you makeup/beauty obsessed as well.
So yes i would definitely recommend this. Now if you have virtually no lashes this may not be the best mascara for you but it is worth a try. With the price at least you wouldn't be investing much for a trial and error.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos