BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lash Building Masacara

• Builds a natural to dramatic look.
  • Super lash sepration
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes
  • Opthalmologically tested

Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara
  • "Been using this since i was able to buy mascara! good volume and very black and striking. panic when i run out as this makes your eyes pop and doesn't clump or rub off during the day. Can't recommend enough! It's one of the classics. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love this mascara, it applies thin and what I mean by that is no clumps! It provides volume and you can continue to apply this mascara until you've reached your desired lash volume without ending up with spider lashes. This mascara is a great must have staple for any basic routine." in 6 reviews
  • "I have short and thin lashes and this mascara did wonders for me. I usually put on primer before so my lashes can look thicker but I thought for an honest review to show without it. I'm still happy, works better than the expensive ones and at target for 2 is only $5. you can't beat that! " in 3 reviews
  • "I'm not surprised that I'm not the only one who thinks this mascara is the holy grail of mascaras because I've been buying this mascara for years. It started with buying the two pack and I'm hooked. Usually everything I love gets discontinued but I'm so glad this hasn't. It doesn't lengthen your lashes like others unless you wait for your mascara to dry first which I never used to care about in the past cause I just put it on and go. This is the simple everyday mascara that doesn't come off during the day, goes on easy, doesn't bother my sensitive eyes and it's cheap. It's far better than most expensive mascaras too!!!! Now that I'm into more length I still use this one first. " in 3 reviews
Amber C.
Doylestown
Honestly my favorite mascara lately. Doesn't clump, gives my lashes a good coating in one layer but can build it up more if you need without it clumping or flaking. Plus it's a really good price! Absolutely love, even after trying multiple different mascaras by them or different companies I still come back to this one. Highly recommend!
Elva C.
Bernalillo , NM
I love this mascara. it makes my lashes look long and beautiful and I don't need to apply so much to get the results i want. the color is beautiful and it is simple to remove. no more raccoon eyes after removing makeup! I really am surprised by the amazing quality of this product and it's beautiful results. I'm not the one to buy packs of makeup products thinking they're not worth it but this definitely proved me wrong. I'll absolutely recommend this mascara and I will most definitely buy it again.
J❂H̥ͦAℕℕA •.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Black Black more...
My favorite mascara since a decade! I love the texture and I almost never have the feeling that the lashes clump. I use the non waterproof version, to get rid of it fast without stressing my lashes - and that works perfectly fine. Easy to remove & no waking up with dark leftovers under the eye.
I found a pack of 2 for about $5 at Walmart recently. Amazing price for a great performance.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I love this mascara, i use it everyday and it's one of my go too's. It's very inexpensive, less than 5 dollars. I have alot of eyelashes and they are pretty flat this helps boost them up. Mascara is one of my favorite makeup products. Definitely recommend it. Can be found at drug stores, Walmart is where I usually buy it. Love this brand too.
J J.
Review for: Black Black more...
This is my favorite mascara and it’s a great price! I usually get a 2 pack for less than $5 at Walmart. I knew I loved it the first time I tried it. It goes on perfect without clumps and u can add on to make your lashes look fuller. It is also long lasting. I’ve bought this multiple times and always keep extra on hand.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I like this mascara. I heard a lot of youtubers talking about it so I had to try it. I don’t think it’s necessarily the best mascara I have ever used but I do like it and it does do the job. I would recommend to others.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
This product is awesome for blending any type of eyebrow make up that that can be apply to your face. The thickness of the mascara allows you to shape your eyebrows and have it remain that way all day long.
samarra c.
Deltona, FL
I tried this mascara and it gave me so much length I love it so much and even gave me a bit of volume it's an amazing mascara and I give you a 10 out of 10 I would love to try and more products like this from your company
Karrey W.
Baton Rouge, LA
This was just ok for me. Rimmel products are either hit or miss for me and this was definitely a miss. It didn’t apply well and made me pretty sensitive to it. I wouldn’t buy it again that’s for sure.
Abigail P.
Cartersville, GA
My favorite piece of makeup is mascara . It not only makes my eyes pop but changes my face tremendously . The packaging is what drew me in and it lasted all day long . I have hazel eyes and this color just made it pop!
Sarah D.
None, Cumbria
Does this make your eye lashes bigger
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
Yes it does! I love this mascara makes your lashes look longer & bolder.

Amazon