Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara
Lash Building Masacara
- Builds a natural to dramatic look.
- Super lash sepration
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
- Opthalmologically tested
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
- "Been using this since i was able to buy mascara! good volume and very black and striking. panic when i run out as this makes your eyes pop and doesn't clump or rub off during the day. Can't recommend enough! It's one of the classics. " in 8 reviews
- "I love this mascara, it applies thin and what I mean by that is no clumps! It provides volume and you can continue to apply this mascara until you've reached your desired lash volume without ending up with spider lashes. This mascara is a great must have staple for any basic routine." in 6 reviews
- "I have short and thin lashes and this mascara did wonders for me. I usually put on primer before so my lashes can look thicker but I thought for an honest review to show without it. I'm still happy, works better than the expensive ones and at target for 2 is only $5. you can't beat that! " in 3 reviews
- "I'm not surprised that I'm not the only one who thinks this mascara is the holy grail of mascaras because I've been buying this mascara for years. It started with buying the two pack and I'm hooked. Usually everything I love gets discontinued but I'm so glad this hasn't. It doesn't lengthen your lashes like others unless you wait for your mascara to dry first which I never used to care about in the past cause I just put it on and go. This is the simple everyday mascara that doesn't come off during the day, goes on easy, doesn't bother my sensitive eyes and it's cheap. It's far better than most expensive mascaras too!!!! Now that I'm into more length I still use this one first. " in 3 reviews
I found a pack of 2 for about $5 at Walmart recently. Amazing price for a great performance.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos