BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara: Lift and build brush Intense lash color You control the volume Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mascara works great and is affordable." in 1 review
  • "It makes my eyelashes look clumpy, but it's not the worst mascara I've ever used." in 1 review
  • "This is a little bit of a clumpier mascara, but for the price, it's well worth it." in 1 review
Lipstick and Lattes E.
Edmonds, WA
This is my most purchased mascara out of the last ten years. It gives my naturally long lashes some volume without clumping. This is also an unbeatable price at 4.99 for two!
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
I got this mascara the other day at walmart and it was on sale for like $2 and some change. So i decided maybe i should try it since i have liked all the other rimmel london products i have tried. And i was delightfully satisfied with the results! It didnt clump and it didn't goop my eyelashes all together. I would definitely reccomend checking it out!
J❂H̥ͦAℕℕA •.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite mascara since a decade! I love the texture and I almost never have the feeling that the lashes clump. I use the non waterproof version, to get rid of it fast without stressing my lashes - and that works perfectly fine. Easy to remove & no waking up with dark leftovers under the eye.
I found a pack of 2 for about $5 at Walmart recently. Amazing price for a great performance.
Alyssa L.
This is my holy grail mascara. I continue to always go back to this one. It builds beautifully. The black is very black and lasts all day. The wand is amazing. It is easy to get every single little lash. I always make sure that I have an extra one in case I run out. This mascara never disappoints!
Jennifer S.
This is my favorite drugstore mascara ever! There's nothing really special about this mascara that appealed to me; no fancy packaging, no colorful tube, no deluxe brush or anything like that. I honestly just bought it on a whim from Amazon when they had it for a cheap deal, and I ended up liking it so much from the first time I used it. It gives really nice volume and length, and I can use multiple coats of it without any clumps. Target has double packs of this mascara, and they frequently have deals on Rimmel, so I've stocked up my makeup stash with it because I'm afraid it'll be discontinued at some point (they always seem to do that with beauty products I'm in love with). I still try different mascaras now and then, but this mascara is just too good that I keep coming back to it. It's absolutely the best mascara for the price!
Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA
This was the only mascara I used in high school! It was cheap and affordable and got the job done. It will start clumping if you put too much on, but it does volumize a little. As for lengthening, it didn't really do that. The bad thing is this mascara goes bad fast. It will start to smell funky after 2 months or so.
jaymie m.
This mascara is fine, not to remarkable. It makes my eyelashes look clumpy, but it's not the worst mascara I've ever used. I got it because it was the cheapest one I could find, so it's an okay mascara if you're looking for something cheap.
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi
If I was going to buy a drugstore mascara, this would be it. I've switched to the dark side of 20+ dollar bottles unfortunately, but this gem used to be my go to back in the day. I love it most because it's not clumpy! it lasts all day and doesn't get on your face
Cheri V.
snohomish, WA
Not really impressed with this mascara. It takes a lot of applications to achieve the desired look so its not really worth the bargain price
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
You cannot go wrong with Rimmel. I really like the Rimmel products, this one is good, but there are a few out there I like better.