BY RIMMEL LONDON #79 in Eyelid Primer

Your Secret Beauty Weapon Helps Maximize Color Helps Increase Wear Helps Prevent Creasing Your Secret Beauty Weapon To Maximise Color And Wear Of Your Eye Shadow Colour! Prevents Creasing And Intensifies Color. Instantly Smoothes And Preps Lids - Wear It Alone Or Under Any Eye Shadow. Make Your Colour Smudge-Proof! see more...

• I have been looking for a good shadow primer is this one any good ?...1 Answers
  • Does this work for lips to?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a cheap primer that won't crease. Would this be som...4 Answers
K T.
K T.
This really isn't worth your time or money. If you have oily lids, this will do nothing for you and probably make it worse because of it's oily texture. If you have dry eyelids then maybe it might work. but it might possibly emphasize dry patches. It feels like there is nothing in the tube and barely any product goes on the applicator; and the product looks like a weird white color and is slightly chunky. It goes on clear so it doesn't give you any sort of coverage on your lids. I don't think it even helps with keeping the shadow in place, let alone making it waterproof. I got this for super cheap so that's why I decided to give it a try. I won't buy it again, but I'll use up what is left. I'd go for an e.lf. primer instead!
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
I bought this on clearance for $1. I hadn't heard of but I figured it'd be with a shot. I don't like it. Each time I've worn it, my eyeshadow has creased and rubbed off within hours. And this is Urban Decay or Tarte eyeshadow. I don't even have these issues with Elf primer. This was a bust. I might still use it for when I'm lounging around the house staying cool, but don't wear it if you'll be active or getting hot and sweaty because it doesn't work.
norma m.
norma m.
Ruskin, FL
So i bought this a few months back i LOVE RIMMEL but this product was vary bad...1.i have only skin so this product only made it worse in my opinion i put it on and it felt like it made my eye shadow/liner crease and smudge even more then it would without a primer at all.2.i felt like nothing was in the bottle like it was empty? ...so till this day i do not touch it. #BUT I LOVE RIMMEL!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
I picked this up at CVS a while ago and absolutely couldn't find it useful. It felt extremely greasy when I applied it to my lids and after a few hours my eyeshadow was completely creased. I don't have particularly oily eyelids but this product definitely did not work for me.
Lexie F.
Lexie F.
Can I give this no stars? It was honestly the worst primer I have ever used. I almost felt like it made my eye makeup look worse... I prefer using concealer and powder instead of this. It's cheap but not worth it! Get LA Girl Pro concealer instead. Would not recommend this!!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
This eyeshadow primer is just too much work. It takes forever to dry and it doesn't blend well. Even if you are willing to wait for it to dry, it won't make your eyeshadow last longer and it will most likely crease. There are so many other affordable options that will work.
Brenna N.
Brenna N.
Fort Smith, AR
This did not work at all for me. I think it was way to emollient to make my shadow last longer. I have slightly oily lids so this may work for someone with dry skin. Just using my concealer to prime my kids works much better for me.
Ismary D.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
No bad bad bad product .. It may serve to suddenly fix halftones, but shades of eye color or brightness does not work because it makes equally be quartered and it shows much more .. I tried it with eyeshadows cream and no difference
Lala B.
Lala B.
Lima, OH
Its good but no that good. If you wanna wear bright color shadows this isn't going to make them pop. But if you wanna wear more neutral shadows then it will help them stay in place pretty much all day. Hope this is helpful. ☺️
Emmy C.
Emmy C.
Gilroy, CA
I say save your money up for a high end eye primer. Most drug store primers do nothing for me and this is one of them. It made my eyeshadows more Creasy than they would be without it. And it made my eyeshadow look flakey.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Greenup, KY
I'm looking for a cheap primer that won't crease. Would this be something I should buy?
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Does this work for lips to?
Tasha D.
Tasha D.
cardiff
Is it worth it?
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
I have been looking for a good shadow primer is this one any good ? Is it a good value? Does it actually work like it should ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???