BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Eye Primer

Your Secret Beauty Weapon Helps Maximize Color Helps Increase Wear Helps Prevent Creasing Your Secret Beauty Weapon To Maximise Color And Wear Of Your Eye Shadow Colour! Prevents Creasing And Intensifies Color. Instantly Smoothes And Preps Lids - Wear It Alone Or Under Any Eye Shadow. Make Your Colour Smudge-Proof! see more...

• I have been looking for a good shadow primer is this one ...1 Answers
  • Does this work for lips to?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a cheap primer that won't crease. Would t...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Miriam S.
Indianapolis, IN
I did not like this one at all. I have incredibly oily skin so my eyelids get oily as well and this stuff did not help my eyeshadow stay at all. It creased incredibly bad even after being set. It just wasn’t worth it. No I would not ever purchase this again. Extremely poor quality. Might be good for some people but for me no I hated this one.
Needa A.
Easily the worst makeup product I've ever bought. It applied very greasy and did not help my eyeshadow in terms of application nor longevity. My eyeshadow lasted longer with no primer than with this primer.
Kassy H.
Roswell, NM
I don't like this product AT ALL. Its very oily and stays wet too long. It doesnt help my eyeshadow stay longer at all. I wouldn't recommend this product and I wouldn't buy it again either. Waste of money..
K T.
This really isn't worth your time or money. If you have oily lids, this will do nothing for you and probably make it worse because of it's oily texture. If you have dry eyelids then maybe it might work. but it might possibly emphasize dry patches. It feels like there is nothing in the tube and barely any product goes on the applicator; and the product looks like a weird white color and is slightly chunky. It goes on clear so it doesn't give you any sort of coverage on your lids. I don't think it even helps with keeping the shadow in place, let alone making it waterproof. I got this for super cheap so that's why I decided to give it a try. I won't buy it again, but I'll use up what is left. I'd go for an e.lf. primer instead!
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA
I bought this on clearance for $1. I hadn't heard of but I figured it'd be with a shot. I don't like it. Each time I've worn it, my eyeshadow has creased and rubbed off within hours. And this is Urban Decay or Tarte eyeshadow. I don't even have these issues with Elf primer. This was a bust. I might still use it for when I'm lounging around the house staying cool, but don't wear it if you'll be active or getting hot and sweaty because it doesn't work.
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
I was so excited about this product because Rimmel does amazing things what I make up. however this is the most disappointing product by Rimmel that I've ever bought I would suggest not even wasting your time or money with it it is too thin. it also claims that it does not crease when in fact as it's drying, it creases
norma m.
Ruskin, FL
So i bought this a few months back i LOVE RIMMEL but this product was vary bad...1.i have only skin so this product only made it worse in my opinion i put it on and it felt like it made my eye shadow/liner crease and smudge even more then it would without a primer at all.2.i felt like nothing was in the bottle like it was empty? ...so till this day i do not touch it. #BUT I LOVE RIMMEL!
mariah G.
I didn't have my hopes too high for this primer as most at this pricepoint don't work. I applied primer and set with eyeshadow. Within 2 hrs of applying eyeshadows were already creasing. I used highend makeup and don't have much of a hooded lid. This product was no good for me.
Catherine B.
I picked this up at CVS a while ago and absolutely couldn't find it useful. It felt extremely greasy when I applied it to my lids and after a few hours my eyeshadow was completely creased. I don't have particularly oily eyelids but this product definitely did not work for me.
Lexie F.
Can I give this no stars? It was honestly the worst primer I have ever used. I almost felt like it made my eye makeup look worse... I prefer using concealer and powder instead of this. It's cheap but not worth it! Get LA Girl Pro concealer instead. Would not recommend this!!
Emily C.
Greenup, KY
I'm looking for a cheap primer that won't crease. Would this be something I should buy?
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Does this work for lips to?
Melanie H.
I have been looking for a good shadow primer is this one any good ? Is it a good value? Does it actually work like it should ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Tasha D.
cardiff
Is it worth it?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???