BY RIMMEL LONDON #59 in Eyeliner

Intense color, ultimate control

• Highly pigmented liquid formula delivers a bold eye look
  • Maximum control applicator helps create smooth & precise line around eye contour
  • Smudge-proof, flake-proof, smear-proof and run- proof, long lasting formula up to 16 hours
  • Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested

• Any of them u are preferred? Rimmel London Exaggerate ...4 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that would make it ea...1 Answers
  • I am searching for good and very affordable eyeliner for ...2 Answers
Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner
  • "The applicator is so easy to control! You can smudge the color so the eyeliner doesn't look intense and too black. Its so easy to fix when you make a mistake!" in 55 reviews
  • "Normally i would opt for another brand but i saw this in my local supermarket and thought, why not. so glad i did now. application is perfect and i definitely prefer it as a eyeliner pen. it stays put as it is waterproof and most all gives the perfect flick. what more could a girl ask for!" in 25 reviews
  • "I love this. Stays on all day, doesn't smudge. I even like it better than MAC's liquid liner, it is very easy to achieve the perfect winged eye and the color is rich and pigmented. " in 16 reviews
Vanity M.
San Jose
This is my favorite eyeliner for the past 5 years. The only negative is the tip tends to get dull after awhile and creates a hanging strand. I usually just pull it off and smooth it out. Other than that I love it! The long shape of tip gives me more control to create my winged eyeliner. I always buy the shade Blackest Black. It dries matte but I sometimes touch up with a smooth shadow to give a softer look. Once you have to start shaking it for more product that’s when you know you’re towards the end of its life.
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
This is a pretty decent liquid eyeliner, I’m not as huge of a fan of this felt tip vs others, I’ve found it a little harder to use and make a clean line, it definitely shows any flaw or shakiness you might have had while applying. Despite this part the color itself lasts all day, and I haven’t noticed any black residue under my eyes. A pretty good product for the price.
alyssa a.
Rio Grande City
As of right now this is the best eyeliner I have used. I have tried high end and drugstore and this one is by far the best. Not only is it long lasting but I does not smear throughout the day. It goes on easy and has a felt tip which makes it easy to apply and the color itself gets dry relatively fast. Will definitely be sticking to this one for a while
Sara R.
Melvindale , MI
I wish I could give this product 10 stars . I have been using this eyeliner over 6 years now . I love that is really pigmented and extremely easy to use ( may be because I have been using it for so long , so we got used to each other) . Highly recommended product .
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
🎃 👻 💀 Spook-tacular! This is the perfect eyeliner for your next Halloween look or just for everyday use. The felt tip is tapered to a very thin end that helps you get precise lines. The formula is super pigmented and stays on all day without running or smudging. I plan on using this to help carve out a sugar skull makeup look for this Halloween. The best part? It's affordable and easy to locate at any nearby drugstore or makeup retailer!
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
I have been using this eyeliner for the longest time now. I would recommend if you are still starting out on makeup and doing your wings. This stays on really good, for a long period of time. It dries on sheen matte. It is worth the money!!
Dawn H.
Punta Gorda, FL
Hate this product because it make my eye super itchy event when applying to upper lash line for a wing. Bad formula not an easy application either. Would not buy again or recommend to anyone.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I love how precise the applicator is on this wand.
It really makes it effortless to do a sharp winged eye. The formula is super liquidy, which is amazing. It never dries out or gets streaky.
Throughout the day, depending how active you are, it may flake off a bit. I only had that issue if i applied two coats of the liner.b
Kalina K.
Lewisville, TX
One of my favorite wet liners! The product lasts and the price is very affordable and it can be found at any drug store or Walmart! The brush on this product isn't flimsy and it can also be a perfect eyeliner for beginners. It dries matte and it's not shiny. It has perfect pigment and doesn't smudge!
Nicole B.
Peoria
This stuff is the best for my water line! Always stays on through the day. Purchased from my local drug store and is very affordable! Always buy the darkest black for me because it brings out my eyes!
Jacqueline G.
Would you guys choose this over the eyeliners that come with a brush wand?
Gi M.
Did anyone experienced allergic reaction to this as i?
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekah
Any of them u are preferred? Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner
Jess B.
London
Is there a better liquid eyeliner than Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner?! I haven’t found it yet...
priya r.
I am searching for good and very affordable eyeliner for quite a long time....in drugstore?? Is this eyeliner longlasting ?? Does it bleed?? Into eyes