BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner: Long-lasting precise contour color Soft-texture, fine-tipped automatic liner see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "It lasts for a very long time and it stops my lipstick from bleeding" in 1 review
  • "They have a good color selection that allows me to only have to buy a few and use with the assortment of lipsticks that I own." in 1 review
  • "maybe it was just the store or timing I went but they didn't have a large selection :( good quality though!" in 1 review
  • "I cannot live without this as part of my makeup bag now!" in 1 review
Taylor H.
These lip liners are so creamy and pigmented, great for the price. They are one of my favorites to use with lipstick. The colors are nice and the packaging is sleek. I would definitely buy more colors from the line.
Mary E.
Barre , VT
The bonus to these lip liners are the price. They’re super cheap so you can find just about any color to match. You’re a red girl but have that one coral lipstick? This is a great way to get that coral liner without dropping a lot. I use these lip liners for my rarely worn colors. I don’t use them for my more common wears because I find this formula drying. It doesn’t glide on super easily either.
Minjee K.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I love love love my Rimmel lip liner! I have a nude brown color that works perfectly with almost all of my nude lippie shades. Its so easy to outline my lips or fill them in with color. I love to apply it before adding a lipstick of some sort. I also enjoy using the product alone to give my lips a beautiful color. Highly recommend this super affordable product!
Brittany O.
Santa Maria
Amazing lipliner ! It is my favorite lip liner and right now I’m out of it and it’s really hard to find at drugstores but it’s really amazing and it’s smooth leaves your lips looking perfect without leaving it crusty
Erica V.
Sumter, SC
I have these in several colors. They are creamy and easy to apply but do not smear around. That is hard to find. I enjoy them and use them often. Long lasting and work well with most lipstick formulas!
Grace H.
Lynnwood, WA
These lip liners are soooo cheap and some of the best I've ever used. They're really precise have a great color selection and aren't "too" creamy so that they smudge when you're applying
Morgan M.
Swear by this lip liner! Have been getting the same kind for months and haven't had anything bad to say about it. Price is worth the value- I normally get mine from target or Walmart. I will continue to get this - shade 018 Addiction is my favorite/go to!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
I really like this product! It keeps your lipstick from feathering out and will help your lipstick to last much longer even through eating and drinking. I wasn't blown away with these but that isn't to say they don't do their job - because they do. For the cheap price tag, I would recommend picking up every color!
Larissa S.
Mckinney , TX
This was my go to until I tried NYX. This product is a little heavier and you'll definitely feel it there, but it does its job marvelously nonetheless. Just don't put too much otherwise your liquid lipstick will start to come off, but great for their regular lipsticks.
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
I love EVERY shade of these lip liners. They show up so well and last all day, they aren't that expensive depending on the shade, and letting my secret out, I color my whole lip top & bottom in this and rock it like it's a matte lip stick and I always get compliments
Nardos T.
New Westminster, BC
does anybody know of a matching lipstick for the shade 045 epic?