BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner: Long-lasting precise contour color Soft-texture, fine-tipped automatic liner see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It lasts for a very long time and it stops my lipstick from bleeding" in 1 review
  • "They have a good color selection that allows me to only have to buy a few and use with the assortment of lipsticks that I own." in 1 review
  • "maybe it was just the store or timing I went but they didn't have a large selection :( good quality though!" in 1 review
  • "I cannot live without this as part of my makeup bag now!" in 1 review
Yadira L.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipliner is EVERYTHING. I have it in the shade 063 Eastend Snob, is affordable, and a good variety of colors. This is my go-to lipliner for my everyday looks. I have bought 5 of these and i really love it, it kinda gives that big poutty lip every girl wants!! Definitely will keep buying!!!!
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very impressive lip liners from the drug store!! Love these and they stay on my lips nicely. Comfortable, not drying, don't skip but are creamy and easy to apply. Would recommend these any day!
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
I wear the one that's called spice, a perfect color is a dupes for whirl from Mac and I love it. It gives you a Kylie Jenner look perfect brand and perfect formula.
Jenna O.
I love the color Eastend Snob. A downside is the formula because it is kind of rough and if you wind it up too much it might break off so be careful!
Angie G.
I love this lip liner, it's the perfect shade for my pinky nude lipsticks. The only thing I don't like is there is no way to sharpen it.
Mary H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am on the right in the picture. I wore this lipliner for prom and it stayed on the whole night and my lipstick didn't bleed at all.
Maica W.
GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner, stays in my purse. It really doesn't last all day.
Kimberly A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip liner. It glides on so smoothly and definitely recommend this product.
Vlora J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this color. Its absolutely stunning. It lasts long too!!!
Mary E.
Barre, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bonus to these lip liners are the price. They’re super cheap so you can find just about any color to match. You’re a red girl but have that one coral lipstick? This is a great way to get that coral liner without dropping a lot. I use these lip liners for my rarely worn colors. I don’t use them for my more common wears because I find this formula drying. It doesn’t glide on super easily either.
Nardos T.
New Westminster, BC
does anybody know of a matching lipstick for the shade 045 epic?