Tapasi D.
Review for: (3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction more...
I love Rimmel lip liners a lot. It’s staying power is good. It has a creamy consistency which helps to glide on your lips easily.Keep the lipstick for a long time while I use Rimmel lip liner underneath any lipstick. I love the packaging of this product as well. I have used Maybelline and Revlon lip liners as well. But I prefer Rimmel lip liners over those. Only drawback is that it’s a little bit pricey compared to Maybelline and Revlon but I don’t mind . 😄