BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London Cool Matte Mousse Foundation Revolutionary aqua cool formula keeps skin matte for 16 hours Airlight mousse texture blends easily and feels comfortable all day long.

Melissa H.
Saint Joseph, MO
Rimmel London Cool Matter 16 Hour Mousee Foundation in Ivory is the best mousse foundation for my complicated skin-tone.  This foundation glides on easily and does not feel heavy or leave behind an oily residue.  This foundation will remain on your skin and not need to be reapplied like other products.  This is a high quality product and I would highly recommend buying this product.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
I'm definitely ok by this product. I dont too often use it because it does not go very well with my skin, but it's not heavy and you can really work with it. It started off as a dewy type situation but eventually went to matte. I don't really picture myself purchasing this again, but everyone is different.
Sarah S.
Love the coverage of this mouse foundation. It's is very easy to apply very creamy and spreads and blends super easy without leaving streaks. It's not too heavy but provides great coverage, purchased from target.
Āddīīē P.
I found this product has medium coverage. I have freckles and some blemishes on my face, that do somewhat peak through. But it covers redness completely. It does need reapplication throughout the day if not set properly, but if you are in a warmer climate it is a go because it does not feel cakey. It doesn't oxidize on me as well. 4 stars only because the product does tend to gather in one spot in the container, and seperates a tad if not used regularly.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
For the price of the Rimmel London cool matte 16 hour mousse foundation it is amazing! It has a silky finish and fights against the shine! Which to me is a huge value. A little goes a long way! I don't think that it holds up for 16 hours but in all honesty who wears makeup that long anyway haha
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
One of my bases favorite face is the stay matte as it leaves a finish velvet, porcelain skin unifies the tone very little amount is needed to cover the entire area to make up, it lasts all day without disappearing even in gras wet skin and daily climate is that I am currently using
Jannie B.
Gilbertsville, KY
I was impressed with this foundation, it stayed on all day, it gave great coverage to my face, it made my skin look younger, it was very long lasting, My skin is dry, so it gave it a moisturing look. i would buy it again, I was very pleased with wearing it all day long.
Dezirae C.
Ozark, AR
Works well. Goes on good. Very affordable and great value. It does not take much for over-all coverage on skin. Very good combination. Does not leave skin oily. No cons to this product. I would buy this product again and recommend to others...
Katie H.
Farmington, MN
This is a good foundation to use. It is affordable for the price that target charges. it is very easy to use and I would recommend it to a friend.
Angela K.
Baltimore, MD
One of the best foundations I have ever used. Although my skin is pretty clear, it covers up the occasional breakouts/uneven skin tones very well