BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London Cool for Women 2 Pc. Gift Set ( Eau De Toilette Spray 1.0 Oz + Body Lotion 2.0 Oz ) see more...

Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
This is great gift set for all occasions. It's has a great smell and comes in a cute package. Great price and an awesome value. Cute lil bottles. I would give this to any of my friends. Would recommend to anyone.
Casey R.
Casey R.
Jacksonville
Bought this for my husbands mother and step mother last Christmas and they both loved it. Bought it from my local kohls.
Rose K.
Rose K.
maidenhead, berkshire
I love this fragrance set! i'm a fan of fragrances and i love wearing them all the time so this product was great for me it was a bit pricey but worth it! i brought it from my local drug store i cant actually pick which scent was my favourite because i loved them all, yes i would recommend to others.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
La Romaine, ['', '', '']
Such a soft fragrance! But I tend to love when someone can smell you from a mile away. I received it as a gift but I would still recommend as its of a good value if your taste in fragrance is different from mine and you rather subtle scents
Poliana 🌿.
Poliana 🌿.
Salvador bahia
Produto maravilhoso,  facil de aplicar longa duração e sem falar que da um maravilhoso upp na auto estima.  Recomendaçoes mil
danielys r.
danielys r.
4102
Posee una fragancia fresca,casual para usar todos los dias. El aroma permanece por bastante tiempo en la ropay piel