Anna G.

How is the Pigmentation?
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
June 26, 2014, 2:38 p.m.
When I swatched one of the Rimmel quads, i was highly disappointed. They were very chalky, they didn't have much pigmentation and it basically crumbled up when i ran my finger over the shadows. Needless to say, they never made it onto my eyes.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
May 12, 2014, 1:43 a.m.
Creamy smooth
Julia R.
Julia R.
Feb. 27, 2014, 12:05 p.m.
Honestly, I was surprised by how good it is! I was expecting something much sheerer and powdery, but these go on looking really natural. I have one with a semi sheer lid color that works because it's so natural, and the dark brown in my quad is exceptionally pigmented, so much that I have to use a light hand with it. So the pigmentation is definitely better than I expected.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Jan. 26, 2014, 3:03 p.m.
A very good eyeshadow for the price!
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
Dec. 6, 2013, 4 p.m.
I got this in brown smokey or something like that and i really disliked it. I thought it was not enough pigmented for what my taste, but for a drugstore shadow, it is not that bad
Christine Marie L.
Christine Marie L.
Oct. 27, 2013, 1:13 p.m.
..it has strong pigmentation! ..its worth the money :)
Anastasia V.
Anastasia V.
Oct. 10, 2013, 10:13 p.m.
The darker the color, the better the pigmentation. I have the all blue set and the sweet smolder set. The sweet smolder set has all awesome colors, but the blue set is just ... blah. All the shades seem to be the same when applied.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Sept. 25, 2013, 11:24 p.m.
Yes. A little goes a long way with this. It applied evenly with very little powder and stayed put all day.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Aug. 1, 2013, 3:13 p.m.
The pigmentation is good. I wouldn't say its amazing compared to some higher brands but for drugstore its quite good!

Join Now