Rimmel London Colour Rush Eye Shadow Quad

Super soft powder eyeshadows that are easy to blend. The special formula gives you maximum control over your desired effect. Ideal for fingertip application. Lasts up to 8 hours. Go on and play. 8 shades available.

tienen buena pigmentación estas sombras? me encantan los tonos!!
I've been trying to achieve the smoky eye look but I find it really hard to do. Does anyone have any tips for me?
Start your review of Rimmel London Colour Rush Eye Shadow Quad!
Product Highlights
“It is a very pigmented product. The colors are very cute and they stay on a long time (I use urban decay primer). It's fun to test out so if you want to try something new get it! ” in 9 reviews
Hobbs, NM
It's so rare for me to find a color quad with all four colors that I truly love , but this one hit the nail on the head. I use each color , not one is left out. Above all , the texture is smooth and easy to apply without flaking into my eyes.
I hated this Qwad , I found this to have very poor pigmentation, Not very blendable, Too much Dust in the pan & Fallout to beat the band ! Totally turned me off this brand for eyeshadows. For the money There's to many other good shadow quads available. I give this A Big Ol Zero ! I was forced to rate it with One 🌟 But I hated it.
I have only used this product once. The color did apply fairly easy but it did not last. I put a primer on before I applied the makeup but it only lasted a few hours. 2 hours the most. When I'm going out for the night I need my makeup to last and this product didn't deliver. I rated it a B because it applied easy and it looked great while it was lasting. The price wasn't too bad either.
Enfield, CT
Review for: Romantic Cool
This is my favorite powder shadow palate by far. Super adorable and easily accessible at a number of stores. Colors are pigmented always blend nicely. After 12 hour days or long nights out the shadow isn't wiped away it's definitely long lasting. I really can't express my love for this product enough and will ALWAYS recommend to anyone looking for an affordable, long lasting shadow.
This Smokey quad is great when you want to go out on the town or for your everyday look. The price is great and the product lasts quite a while. I usually buy this product at Wal-Mart or CVS store. It's easy to stick in your makeup bag when you need to touch up.
Greensboro, NC
I got about 6 of these quads in some really nice colors. Sadly many of them would not show true to color unless I used them wet. Also some of the dark blues, greens and plums (very dark for smokey eyes) came out all the same color ( army green!) unless I used water. These shadows absolutely need a primer also & they only last about 6 hours max. They are not a great choice for a quick morning look if you're late for work.
For a drug store eye shadow, this has a decent texture. My main complaint with these is on the eyes, the colors tend to look pretty much the same. But for the price, I think it's decent! If there were colors that really drew me in, I would purchase again!
Peyton, CO
I bought this quad in dark colors and I did not like it at all. It's powdery and it creases, and that is with the use of eye primer. I love eyeshadow but have come to find I just can't wear most cheaper brands. A lot of them are too powdery, and often cause me to have an allergic reaction. I was hopeful for this quad, especially since I love Rimmel, but this fell way short for me. I wound up giving to a friend.
Berlin, CT
I received this quad free from Allure magazine during their big August giveaway. It goes on a bit cakey. This could just be me since I'm a bit older and don't have the firmest eyelids anymore. :( I tried primer under and that helped a little but I wasn't a big fan. I was surprised since I have tried other Rimmel products and liked them, especially their mascara.
Franklin Sq, NY
This is okay for the amount you pay. If it were more expensive I would be annoyed but it's pretty standard for the price. I find that the eye shadows are smooth but don't give the best color payoff. However, if you want a lighter smokey eye you might like this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...