Rimmel London Colour Rush Eye Shadow Quad

Super soft powder eyeshadows that are easy to blend. The special formula gives you maximum control over your desired effect. Ideal for fingertip application. Lasts up to 8 hours. Go on and play. 8 shades available.

tienen buena pigmentación estas sombras? me encantan los tonos!!
I've been trying to achieve the smoky eye look but I find it really hard to do. Does anyone have any tips for me?
Start your review of Rimmel London Colour Rush Eye Shadow Quad!
Product Highlights
“It is a very pigmented product. The colors are very cute and they stay on a long time (I use urban decay primer). It's fun to test out so if you want to try something new get it! ” in 9 reviews
National City, CA
Rimmel London Colour Rush Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Liddy L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Bronzed
This product is affordable but you get what you pay for. You have to use a lot of product for the shadow to actually show and, for me, the color doesn't stay on all day. I did a swatch and, as you can see, I had to use flash so you could see the colors. This was also multiple dips into the color to, again, make it show. I would recommend to save your money and buy a different palette.
Harlingen
Review for: Romantic Cool
Not bad eyeshadow for a drugstore brand. I loved how it blended out and you could make some really interesting looks with it, but it always was very classy and clean looking. I think I would buy Rimmel's eyeshadow quads again, but in a different color. Turns out I'm allergic to the purple dye they use in a lot of eyeshadows. There's other brands that I can't wear their purple shadows either.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Bronzed
The perfect sand tones for a perfect natural nude, summery smokey eye! The only negative is perhaps the pigment, however pigmented for a drugstore brand, it doesn't have the pigment of say, a department store brand. For the price and the colour palette, I would definitely purchase again!
Bronx, NY
Review for: Smokey Blue
I love this product! It has brilliant color to it. It is packed very well. I've must have dropped this 100 times and it still hasn't broken on me yet ! Plus I lost the top cover idk how but I put it in a sandwhich ziplock bag and it still does the job!! I love rimmel London products!
Review for: Romantic Cool
I've used this product a couple times when I first started young makeup. Depending on the colors you get, some are very pigmented but over all as a product it wasn't my favorite. Specially now that I do makeup for a living it is not something I'd recommend or use on a client.
I was surprised how bold the colors are. I actually bought it for my 5 year old who was beggingg to do a mommy daughter makeover lol I didn't want her to use my regular makeup because well she's 5 & kids are messy and a little intense when digging their brushes in shadows & powders and oh God lipsticks. So we went to Walgreens & i let her pick some stuff out. When we got home and began our makeovers, I almost fell off my chair when I seen how easily blendable the Rimmel quad shadow palette was & how pigmented it was. Many drugstore brands, after a few strokes to blend/apply, it begins to just disappear but nope not Rimmel. I thought this was a really amazing dupe for a higher end brand. There was no fallout what so ever. Seriously it was nuts! I just wish they had more colors & a bit more shimmer to them though. They have sheen but still on the matte side without being fully matte. Needless to say I snuck that shadow quad out from my daughter toy vanity & into mine lol
Craigsville, WV
Review for: Smokey Noir
This was one of my favorite color palettes for a long time. I was buying one at least every other week just for certain colors. The color stays and has a wonderful shimmer.
Leonardtown, MD
Beautiful color that last all day. Easy to blend and look high end. Great price for such a great product. I use the at least once a week. I recommend this to anyone.
Dothan, AL
Rimmel London Colour Rush Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Aerial P.
Not impressed by the consistency of Rimmel shadows at all. It's so dry I have to use my MAC prep and prime spray to get it to do anything. The quad color pack is a good concept for on the run use but it's just not pigmented enough to really do anything with. The black and gray pallet I have should be able to give me a black out lid but I can barely get opaque gray coverage out of it without my prep and prime spray.
This creates a great smokey eye just as the name entails. I've used it for years, and it lasts me awhile, even though smokey eye is my go-to and I use it often! It's easy to blend, and I love to create a contrasting look where I keep it lighter around the inside of my eye and dark at the corners. The only wish I have would be that the whitest shade was a bit more ivory than grey to give better contrast for my look, I usually layer a champagne shadow over it to make it really pop.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...