Rimmel London Colour Rush Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Sofie B.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Pure colour impact. Blends easily. Crease-proof. see more...

• tienen buena pigmentación estas sombras? me encan... Be the first to answer!
  • How long will this last without a primer? How much does it cost?1 Answers
  • Will the eye shadow smudge after a while? I have that problem a lot 1 Answers
Erica S.
I was surprised how bold the colors are. I actually bought it for my 5 year old who was beggingg to do a mommy daughter makeover lol I didn't want her to use my regular makeup because well she's 5 & kids are messy and a little intense when digging their brushes in shadows & powders and oh God lipsticks. So we went to Walgreens & i let her pick some stuff out. When we got home and began our makeovers, I almost fell off my chair when I seen how easily blendable the Rimmel quad shadow palette was & how pigmented it was. Many drugstore brands, after a few strokes to blend/apply, it begins to just disappear but nope not Rimmel. I thought this was a really amazing dupe for a higher end brand. There was no fallout what so ever. Seriously it was nuts! I just wish they had more colors & a bit more shimmer to them though. They have sheen but still on the matte side without being fully matte. Needless to say I snuck that shadow quad out from my daughter toy vanity & into mine lol
Alanna S.
Summersville, WV
This was one of my favorite color palettes for a long time. I was buying one at least every other week just for certain colors. The color stays and has a wonderful shimmer.
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
It's so rare for me to find a color quad with all four colors that I truly love , but this one hit the nail on the head. I use each color , not one is left out. Above all , the texture is smooth and easy to apply without flaking into my eyes.
I hated this Qwad , I found this to have very poor pigmentation, Not very blendable, Too much Dust in the pan & Fallout to beat the band !
Totally turned me off this brand for eyeshadows.
For the money There's to many other good shadow quads available.
I give this A Big Ol Zero !
I was forced to rate it with One 🌟 But I hated it.
Jane S.
The black follows the "little goes a long way" rule. The colors are pigmented a lot. But it has a little too much sparkle for my taste. Might want to pair with a neutral color from a palette without sparkle
Rachel B.
Palm Springs, CA
This was a nice eye shadow set. The colors are very pigmented and looked nice on my brown eyes. The two light colors are also good for highlight. My only concern was the glitter was so hard to get off when you try to wipe away the fall out.
Amanda S.
The colors a great you can mix and form different tons for your eye lids! The product is inexpensive and very accessible they are located at any drag store like CVS and Walgreens! The product stays on great
Cassandra S.
Rochester, WA
I have like 5 of these in different colors my favorite is the smokey eyes palette the pigmentation is incredible for a drugstore product though be sure to tap off any excess as there is quite a bit of fall out.
Laken H.
This is one of my favorite eye shadow palettes. It is very good quality especially for the price. It stays on and doesn't fade. They blend well and I love the colors. Great product great price.
Megan H.
Winston Salem, NC
I absolutely love Rimmel London eye shadows! I've been buying RL eyes shadow for years now. They always have pretty colors to choose from. The price is unbeatable.
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
How much does this cost and where can I find it?
Suzanne C.
Norcross, GA
Where can I buy this ????
Amanda N.
Vejle
Is this pigmentet?
Vanessa D.
Has anyone had any fall out with these eyeshadows? Do they work fine without a primer?
Shayne P.
My eyelids don't have much surface area - would this be a good pallet for me to use?