Rimmel London Clean Finish Foundation
Rimmel London Clean Finish Foundation
By Rimmel London
Maggie S.

Is this low or medium coverage? Is it buildable?

R E.
R E.
1 year, 10 months ago
I would say it's medium but defiantly build able. I used this when I had really bad acne and it covered up great without being cakey:)
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
2 years, 1 month ago
I would say it's medium coverage. It's definitely build able so you can choose how light or heavy you want it.
Kelli E.
Kelli E.
2 years, 3 months ago
I would say it's light to medium coverage. I tried building t up it looked good in the center of my face & caked up on my outer face.