RIMMEL LONDON Clean Finish Foundation - Natural Ivory uploaded by Jeniffer F.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Formula enriched with natural shine controlling mineral powders for all day oil control that wont clog pores. Smooth Skin technology covers completely, for a natural, 100% poreless look. Wears all day. Dont just mattify your complexion go poreless! Perfect for all skin types. Fragrance free. Wont clog pores.Net Wt. 1 Fl oz 30 ml see more...

Lacey T.
I really do love this foundation. It is definitely my favorite for the price. I generally hate glass bottles without a pump because it is just so difficult to get the foundation out of the bottle, or I end up pouring out way too much. This one has a spatula, which is a fantastic idea and I wish more companies would implement this into their design. It can be a bit heavy looking though, if you put too much on. But this is the case with most foundations.
Christina H.
kerman, CA
Rimmel formula is really great goes on easy with out strikes. a good color variety for all skin colors.MIne is combation skin . i always buy at walmart. okay packaging but wish it was a pump its more sanitary that way. yes i would buy rimmel products any time.
Daniela M.
I really liked this powder, it covered quite well but it made the little wrinkles beneath my eyes more visible. Still use it every now and then but I don't like the package at all. The lid cracked and I can't keep it in my purse without the risk of it opening up.
Gabrielle M.
Milford, MI
My go to. It's perfect consistency and leaves my skin feeling flawless. It doesn't cake, it is just perfect. I got mine at my local Walgreens. The prices and selection is great. Not a fan of the packaging but the product keeps me coming back.
Halee M.
Luckily I was blessed with great skin, but at times I need a foundation that evens out my skin tone and makes my fave seem less blotchy. This foundation worked great, and didn't seem oily or cakey and stayed on throughout the day.
Maryann T.
Great foundation. I love rimmel products. Their primer and translucent setting powders are my favorite. This foundation is smooth and creamy and lasts all day with no build up. I recommend giving this one a try
Brittany L.
New Bedford, MA
I love this foundation! It's one of my favorites and honestly the only one I use because it fits my mommy budget! I usually purchase it at Target!!! It goes on super smooth and makes my face feel so soft. I will continue buying this as its one of my personal favorites.
Leslie P.
Cocoa, FL
Very smooth and easily applied! I have tried several different foundations in the past and none compare. The packaging is great, you can tell what color you are getting very easily. I will defiantly be buying this again in the future. The best place I have found to buy is at Walmart for a great price.
sherry s.
Love rimmel goes on smooth and last all day i have also used other rimmel products i actual tried it for the first time two years ago always have used cover girl but now i am more a rimmel girl and excited to see some new lipstick colors coming out
Kristin O.
Great foundation. I was able to find a color that matched my skin tone almost perfectly. Stayed on a long time, but rubbed off a little. Next time I might try one of the other foundations.