Rimmel London Clean Finish Foundation, 330 Sand [] uploaded by Hannah B.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Susie C.
Susie C.
soft, used as a setting powder. color payoff doesn't exist at least for me. coverage is super sheer obviously. super lightweight. I wish it lasted a little longer on my face, I feel like it just is gone in a second & have to reapply. that being said, i love it and have repurchased it twice.
Allie V.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Not a huge fan clings to dry patches the shade is too dark for my skin. I love rimmel products but this one was a miss for me! I will continue to try other foundations by them because they usually always nail it!
Monica E.
Monica E.
Hanford, CA
Not my favorite. It is cakey and it doesn't blend that easily. Its affordable at the same time it doesn't have a good quality
Sihem Z.
Sihem Z.
SakieEzzit avenue Taieb mhiri, sfax
This foundation is incredible. It gives you the most beautiful, flawless complexion, has good for your skin ingrediants, is an amazing deal for a high end foundation. It's almost twice the size of most foundations. It is so amazing, I end up reaching for it everyday, which is huge for me. I have about ten different foundations (I'm a junkie) but the Tarte has really won me over. It truly lasts, never clogs my pores, and the finish is incredible. The shade range is also amazing. The coverage can be built from medium coverage to full coverage within two layers, and still feels lightweight.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
A great product to use on my clients, and they were very satisfied! It's a very light product that is easy to apply; therefore if you want more coverage you can add on. The matte finish was the best part of the look.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
I do really like this product by rimmel but I think compared to the other rimmel foundations it is not as good but it is easy to blend and they do have a good range of colours and it is quite long lasting
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I thought the texture was soft and smooth. The coverage was great and blended well. I think I needed to get a lighter shade for my skin but overall was very happy with the product.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I got a sample of this and used it as eyebrow contact contour. I can't say much else about it unfortunately.
Airika N.
Airika N.
Sault ste marie, ON
This powder foundation is smooth and has good coverage, it doesn't make my skin break out like most powders