BY RIMMEL LONDON #61 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Giovonnie R.
Fresno, CA
Great product for a great price. I actually only like to use the gel part of the kit. I like that the kit comes with a spoolie and a double ended angled brush. The powder is a little light for the kit, but it works great.
Mary R.
Greenfild Twp, PA
I have tried about 100 eyebrow products over the past year. This one is hands down my favorite. It isn't waterproof, but it does stay put. And the pomade/powder combo is the perfect balance. And, if you aren't feeling like using both, just use the powder! It still gets the job done!!!
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
this product wasn't that good. the shade i got was medium and it matched my light/medium brown hair perfectly. the thing is that the pomade was a little too creamy and doesn't last long even if i put brow powder on top it's just too creamy and can easily be sweated or wiped off. the powder wasn't horrible quality but i'll just stick to my other brow powders because the powder in this was a too red toned for me
Wanda A.
I love this eyebrow kit I purchased it in a local walgreens, it works great for its purpose and what I love most that it fits perfectly in my small makeup bag. I would definitely recommend this product.
Brianna S.
Malvern
I would preach a gospel on this product. I've been using it for 3-4 years now. Super cheap, mine was less than $4 at my local Wal-Mart. I love the little brush that comes with it, it makes application so easy. The formula is very creamy and easy to apply/take off. The only thing I can complain about is that there aren't many color options.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
This is a pretty awesome product. I use it to fill my eyebrows in, obviously. Lol It's easily appied and it looks great on. If you get them too dark you can always lighten them up. I usually use the Maybelline one, but this one's similar without the wax and a few bucks cheaper, so I'd recommend it to anyone. It's worth the $3
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
I always carry one of these in my purse just for touch up or if I don't have time to do it at home I can do my eyebrows while in the car or before I go out really quick I love it because it comes with the little brush and the little spoon so the price is really good it's less than 4 bucks which who wouldn't like that I definitely recommend it
diah k.
Dorchester, Boston
I HAVE FOUR OF THEM AND WOW I KILL THEM, YOU CAN DO DRAMATIC OR EVEN BASIC BROWS. ITS SO EASY TO APPLY & USE. I do feel as the the powder can be a bit messy but its how you define your brows using the product. I love this so much. People ask me how are my eyebrows so thick!, but little do they know im wearing rimmel london.
Saneea S.
Ive been using this rimmel london brow-kit since last year. I love its formula. It gives a very natural look and plus points are that it comes with dual ended angled brush and a spooly. It hasnt dried down in a year and Ive almost hit pan on it.
Lauren W.
Used to love this brow kit but I've purchased it in a lighter colour and it's not a great as I remember, it's smudging more easily and not lasting as well as I remember, maybe it it's just because it's in a lighter shade but for being a drug store makeup for the price I would say it's great quality for money.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.