BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Eshani W.
Dubai, Dubai
This product is the best!!! I have being using it for over an year now, as my eye brows are almost non existent... This product keeps your eye brows beautiful throughout the day...I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Jaclyn S.
Gold Coast
This powder and wax combo is great I'd never used a coloured wax before and I fell in love with it. I use it everyday, it's great quality, great value, will continue to repurchase in the future.
Kacie B.
Amazing eyebrow kit! Works great to get the shape you want is really affordable think I bought it for around 4 pounds and it's really easy to use and apply comes with a small brush to apply with would definitely buy it again!
alex a.
the brow this way is very easy to use. Both the powder and the gel is very pigmented, and buildable. The colour matches my browser perfectly, and with the setting powder on top of the gel, my brows last all day.
Maitha A.
Mohmmad bin Zayed , Abu Dhabi
MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD. This product makes my eyebrows game strong I even can't live without. I'm so happy because I give it a try because now I really can't live without😭... I told all my friends about because it's worth it 💗
Tamzin M.
England
Just as good as the Anastasia dip brow, and is so much cheaper I use this everyday for my brows, I am on my 2nd one and will continue too repurchase. Literally lasts all day and doesn't smudge. Recommended.
Roxy T.
Sabana Grande
Love this eyebrow filler. Easy to carry with and not heavy at all. Easy to apply and the instuctions are very clear. I have bought this item every month. That's how much I use it
Jessica C.
I finally found a brow colour that doesn't make my eyebrows look hilarious! Plus it is so inexpensive and lasts forever. Even the little brush in the palette works great!
Shannon M.
Airdrie, Glasgow
Used to be my go to product for my brows until I changed a Little. Perfect for on the go and if you like to use a wax and a powder. Perfect little angles applicator brush
Cherise J.
Dauphin
I love this little kit. It works well. The color is great. The color lasts. This is the first kit that I tried and I'm glad that i went with this one. Nothing but good.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
janet m.
Mission, TX
How good is this product???im not too familiar w this product.how is the lasting power and pigmentation??thnx