BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
"I love this product, surprisingly how cheap it is . It stays in for ages and creates a perfect shade and shape to your brows,the brush it comes with is really handy to but I tend to use a different brush. I have brown hair so it's hard to find a shade that isn't to light but this works perfectly. I recommend this to anyone who loves to have perfect eyebrows."
Roxana E.
I am obsessed with this product. It is my first "must have with me" ! Honestly, I couldn't find a better eyebrow product than this one. I am obsessed with doing my eyebrows. I mean...it's 2017 and we all know that eyebrows should be "on fleek". Want those instagram eyebrows? Then I highly recommend you this product from Rimmel London. It is THE BEST ! ❤ I love it so so much! Trust me, you have to try it!
Sara W.
Yasssssssss. This stuff is the best. A pomade for shaping bullying your brows into shape, and a powder for filling them in. The tone of the darkest shade is a little too warm for my hair but that is my only complaint. Best brow product i've tried, i am forever converted from pencils.
Mnena F.
Montreal, QC
A decent eyebrow kit. I love that it has both the pomade and the powder, and the brush duo is convenient. I think it's a good alternative for the Anastasia dipbrow if you're ok a budget; it isn't as oigmented but it does the job and stays all day
Lavinia E.
Romania
This is a very nice eyebrow kit. I love the brushes , the colours are very pigmented , and , with a brow gel on top, they last pretty long. It is a little too dark for my hair but ,using just a little product , is perfect.
rosie p.
wow this eyebrow kit is amazing. it comes with a powder and a wax , that's all you need. so inexpensive but it's great for the price. the colour may look a little warm toned on light eyebrows but if you work with it and maybe use a pencil underneath it makes your brows look amazing !
Rosalija C.
Urbenville
I use this product everyday and it is by far my favourite drugstore eyebrow kit!! The packaging is nice and neat. It is very long lasting and shapes the brow neatly and gives a natural look!! Makes my blue eyes POP!! Would definitely buy again!!
Saba K.
Monsdale Drive , Bristol
I like this brow kit because there are 3 different shades which can be combined to give a more natural look. They don't appear powdery and stay in place. Highly recommended
Jen L.
Haverhill, Suffolk
Great eyebrow sculpting set the colours match perfectly I use this everyday, I use a little wax setter to start with I have been using this for around 6 months now this is my second time around using it and will continue it's great.
Annabelle D.
I love this product!!!It's so easy to use and very affordable,I bought it at my local Boot's store. I have dark brown eye color and it suits perfectly for me. I will definitely buy it again!!!
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.