BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Jennifer K.
The kit does as you suspect it would but I feel that the finishing look is missing something sharper. Crisper lines or maybe the colour is a little bit too dark for me. I have tried using different brushes to apply the product, but I always feel unsatisfied.
Joanne P.
Toronto
I use this everyday. I don't use the powder, just the gel. I also don't like the brushes, they are too small for my long fingers to use comfortably... lol. I wish they would package just the gel, without the powder, and include a full size brush. But I love the gel so much I still recommend buying it.
Andrea C.
The brushes are tiny and hard to handle. I have normal size brow brushes I use instead. I find the wax better to use if I wear foundation and I am not active. I find just using the powder alone is best when I am exercising as the wax "melts".

Just so you know the darker color rectangle on the left is the wax and the one on the right is the powder.
9 people found this helpful
But os good
mirjana c.
Belleville, ON
I just got the rimmel brow sculpting kit I'm kind of scared to use it i have never used one like this before i love reading what other lady's think of this product after ready what you lady's have said i have a better idea the best way to use it
I love this product, surprisingly how cheap it is . It stays in for ages and creates a perfect shade and shape to your brows,the brush it comes with is really handy to but I tend to use a different brush. I have brown hair so it's hard to find a shade that isn't to light but this works perfectly. I recommend this to anyone who loves to have perfect eyebrows.
Emily O.
Calgary, Alberta
Drugstore brow product, the amount of money I save by using this product is a lot. Not only that but this product actually works for me. I use this when I want a quick fill on my brows. Easy to use and looks good
Zuleisha F.
Luquillo
Nichole M.
This wasn't my favourite brow kit.  I couldn't find a colour that was a great match for my brows.  I feel there are other brands that do the job better.  It lasted about halfway through the day, but does better with a clear brow gel afterwards to keep it from smudging.
Akvile A.
London
This product is really good. For the price it is amazing! The pigment is great and it really sculpts your brows. The wax formula stays on perfectly and it really puts your eyebrow hairs in place. I use this everyday, it stays on really well. I use the powder ontop of the wax so it can put the wax in place all day. It's really good!
Rowan Maisie H.
Really great brow kit. I'd advise using own brush as although there's nothing wrong with the one supplied, I find too small and fiddly to do brows with! Always suggest using wax on your brows as supplied in this kit. Makes a huge difference. Good value for money, lasts a long time.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.