BY RIMMEL LONDON #51 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Lavinia E.
Romania
This is a very nice eyebrow kit. I love the brushes , the colours are very pigmented , and , with a brow gel on top, they last pretty long. It is a little too dark for my hair but ,using just a little product , is perfect.
rosie p.
wow this eyebrow kit is amazing. it comes with a powder and a wax , that's all you need. so inexpensive but it's great for the price. the colour may look a little warm toned on light eyebrows but if you work with it and maybe use a pencil underneath it makes your brows look amazing !
Rosalija C.
Urbenville
I use this product everyday and it is by far my favourite drugstore eyebrow kit!! The packaging is nice and neat. It is very long lasting and shapes the brow neatly and gives a natural look!! Makes my blue eyes POP!! Would definitely buy again!!
Saba K.
Monsdale Drive , Bristol
I like this brow kit because there are 3 different shades which can be combined to give a more natural look. They don't appear powdery and stay in place. Highly recommended
Jen L.
Haverhill, Suffolk
Great eyebrow sculpting set the colours match perfectly I use this everyday, I use a little wax setter to start with I have been using this for around 6 months now this is my second time around using it and will continue it's great.
Annabelle D.
I love this product!!!It's so easy to use and very affordable,I bought it at my local Boot's store. I have dark brown eye color and it suits perfectly for me. I will definitely buy it again!!!
Jeanclaire M.
Cebu City, Cebu
This product is good for its. A little of it goes a long way. I don't know if it's just me but it gives me that itchy feeling and I always end up scratching it. I really think that's just me tho. But really, 2 thumbs up for this if not only for the itchy feeling.
Sophie A.
Got this whenever I had broke my benefit brow product and needed to grab something quick. Got this because honestly it was cheap and there wasn't much option at the chemist I was at! Was very surprised at how well it worked, so so easy to put on and work with!
Rosalija C.
Urbenville
Super good brow kit! Really easy to use and gives a natural look to the brows! Really good for a drugstore product! I use it everyday and even when I'm not sporting a full face of makeup! Extremely satisfied with the product!
Isabel Z.
I first got this product a few months ago and I found that it was a decent product. The packaging is compact and it's the perfect size to pop it in your purse and use it on the go if you need a touch up. All in all, it was a pretty good product
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.