BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Sara M.
Bedford, NS
This is the first eyebrow kit I have used and for a beginner I am impressed. It was inexpensive, but offers good value with the wax and powder. I find the colours are to be natural as well and don't fade throughout the day.
yoya a.
Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
This palet for eyebrow is good from rimmel it is look good and i love brown colour in this pallet and sall
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
I used this product for a year straight.this was my beginner product that I used when I was learning. Pretty long lasting, the powder helps make it stay put. As far as I remember, very affordable price and I would recommend to others that are looking for something more than just an eyebrow pencil. I used to use a pencil and decided to try something new so went with this. I loved it and had no complaints what so ever. After using this little palette, I started going with more expensive brands seeing as though I was getting better at doing my brows and was using product everyday. I used to do my brows sometimes but now it's a must!!! So basically, great for a drug store product but there are definitely better ones out there such as benefit or nyx.
Eve R.
Raymond Terrace
I love this product! The powder is nice to fill in the eyebrow gaps, and the wax perfectly sets my brows all day. I use this product every day, and I cannot fault it!
Noor E.
Montreal, Quebec
Im giving it a 3 because I rather brow pencils. However it works fine if you rather powder and gel. I use it everyday and you get a lot of product in that little thing! I use mine almost everyday and I still have plenty. Good quality but I'm not a fan of the powder that comes with it.
Erin S.
I love this brow kit beacause it is handy and easy to use the little brushes I would probably only stick to this as I have used the cover girl kit and to be honest I prefer this one I don't think they can really improve this but they could make it bigger
Shelby D.
This was my first ever brow product, I loved it and it was cheap. The product application was easy and a little bit went a long one. Great product recommend getting it and trying it out!
Shannon T.
London
I've almost hit pan on this product. I don't use the powder side because it smashed once when I dropped it but I love the pomade side. It's easy to blend and you're able to do more natural looking and more intense looking brows with this. Will most likely be purchasing again.
Sydnie D.
Gift Lake , AB
i only even really used the power, which was great for a toned down natural look. personally i wouldn’t buy it again but it was great and easy to work with while i was learning.
Casiana B.
Tirgu-Mures , Romania
There are two products, one wax formula and one powder. It's ok for sculpting, but I love that it has two brushes in it. Not the best, but it's worthing its money.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
janet m.
Mission, TX
How good is this product???im not too familiar w this product.how is the lasting power and pigmentation??thnx