BY RIMMEL LONDON #51 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

‚ÄĘ 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
‚ÄĘ Comes with pro brushes for precise application
‚ÄĘ Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Tahlia R.
Adelaide
OMG! THIS IS MY FAVOURITE EYEBROW KIT OF ALL TIME!!! The value is honestly so good, and it's not expensive either. I've bought this product multiple times and i always will. Like other drug store eyebrow kits they don't fade over the day or smudge over your face. I defiantly recommend this product of your looking for a good price eyebrow kit!
Marion C.
I have sparse brows & this kit is great for making them look more fuller. I previously used the e.l.f. brow kit but didn't like using the wax. Rimmel's Brow this Way is perfect & contains everything I need. I love that it includes the 2 wands, one with brushes and one a spoolie so I don't need to carry any extra tools.
Liliana Q.

5. SUPER BALANCED DE CLINIQUE: en el tono Vanilla 05, sometido a pruebas de alergia, el maquillaje inteligente que te da hidrataci√≥n donde lo necestias y matifica los brillitos donde estos aparecen. Muy cubriente, de f√°cil aplicaci√≥n... sin duda hasta el momento mi preferido. Un SUPERAPROBADO es un poquito caro pero merece la pena, la √ļnica pega que le veo es que no tiene aplicador, pero bueno... nada que no se pueda solucionar.
6. INFALIBLE 16 H DE L'OREAL: en el tono Radiant amber 295. Bueno este maquillaje tiene sus cosas buenas y sus cosas malas, para mi pues es un maquillaje que es verdad que dura muucho tiempo, que cubre muchisimo pero no me gusta para aplicarlo durante el dia porque creo que se nota demasiado y no es lo que me gusta, al menos a mi. Lo suelo utilizar cuando salgo por las noches y queda genial. Otra de las pegas que le veo es que tiene una textura como muy aceitosa y cuesta mucho eli
Jennifer K.
The kit does as you suspect it would but I feel that the finishing look is missing something sharper. Crisper lines or maybe the colour is a little bit too dark for me. I have tried using different brushes to apply the product, but I always feel unsatisfied.
Emma R.
Dead easy to apply. Wax, powder then brush. Just make sure you use the same brush for each every time otherwise they need a good clean. Taken ages to find a good colour match, this is as near as I've got. Great value.
Tia L.
This is a very high standees gel and powder although the gel and powder are a brilliant combination you might want to get a shad lighter because when u put the powder on it look very dark and fake my shade is normally 003 but I got 003 and this turned out way too dark for me aspeacial with blonder hair
Joanne P.
Toronto
I use this everyday. I don't use the powder, just the gel. I also don't like the brushes, they are too small for my long fingers to use comfortably... lol. I wish they would package just the gel, without the powder, and include a full size brush. But I love the gel so much I still recommend buying it.
Andrea C.
The brushes are tiny and hard to handle. I have normal size brow brushes I use instead. I find the wax better to use if I wear foundation and I am not active. I find just using the powder alone is best when I am exercising as the wax "melts".

Just so you know the darker color rectangle on the left is the wax and the one on the right is the powder.
9 people found this helpful
But os good
mirjana c.
Belleville, ON
I just got the rimmel brow sculpting kit I'm kind of scared to use it i have never used one like this before i love reading what other lady's think of this product after ready what you lady's have said i have a better idea the best way to use it
I love this product, surprisingly how cheap it is . It stays in for ages and creates a perfect shade and shape to your brows,the brush it comes with is really handy to but I tend to use a different brush. I have brown hair so it's hard to find a shade that isn't to light but this works perfectly. I recommend this to anyone who loves to have perfect eyebrows.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.