BY RIMMEL LONDON #61 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Katie L.
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Its a decent drugstore product, especially if you're on a budget, but if you can afford it, I would go for ABH dipbrow over this. And the products also doesn't come in that many shades either! However it is quite pigmented and long lasting
Laura D.
I really love this kit! It comes with its own brushes too. It really helps to sculpt and manage your brows. I get so many compliments when I use this product. It's so long lasting and smudge proof too!!
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
Why buy something more expensive when this works so well? I bought this product on a whim, not knowing what it would be like. It comes with a coloured brow wax on one side, and a brow powder for filling in on the other. There is also a miniature eyebrow spoolie and a double sided angled brush. The tools included in the kit actually work pretty well. The wax fills in and shapes my brows so well, keeping them in place for a 13 hour shift and eliminating the need for a brow gel. The powder is great for filling in any sparse areas. My only wish is that they improve the colour range - I believe there are only 3 shades. I bought the lightest shade, which is still a bit dark if you have blonde hair.
Lisa G.
Melbourne
The gel is much too dark to be used on fair colouring. It also. Inches weirdly in my brow hairs and doesn't stay looking good for long. The powder also has a lot of fall out. Do not recommend at all.
Tanveer R.
Ajman, Dubai
This brow kit is amazing.. it s cheap n pigmented.. easy to apply. U dnt need to buy expensive brow kit or pencil if u have this one.. first time buy I would buy again...u find life style , carrefour
Eve A.
This is a really good eyebrow kit for beginners . The gel in the kit is really creamy and easy to apply and the eyebrow powder is really pigmented . It is long lasting . I bought mine in Superdrug and i would go back and buy more .
Chrissy S.
Toronto
This was the first product I used when I started doing my brows and I still reach for it even today! It's long lasting and you can use the pomade for a stronger brow and powder for a natural look!
CelinaJ S.
Llandybie , Ammanford
I've gone through two of these so far and I can't fault it. It lasts all day and makes my brows appear fuller and looking on point. I do feel after a bit of time it can become a big oily but other than that I use it everyday.
Shaina S.
Paradise
Throwback to the days when I couldn't afford high end makeup! This was my go to, but now that I've tried other stuff I would never ever go back to this. Would transfer, but very easy to blend
Sn👸🏽
This is my all time favourite product. I have suggested this to friends/ family. And they all agree. To get those flawless precise eyebrows you could ever want, this is the product for you. Application is so easy, you could get any shape eyebrow you've ever dreamed of. Or even create new parts of your eyebrow!
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.