BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Manouss C.
FALERONE
Mi piace tanto questo prodotto ho cominciato a usarlo da 6 mesi davvero perfetto dura tutta la giornata sulla la sopraciglie e ti permette di designarla bene.. Lo sto usando ancora😉
Kateřina Š.
Stachy
In love with this product. Highly recomending. I definetly byuing this product again. Easy to apply. I changed my hair color, so maybe i buy next time darker shade, but im very happy with this product. I byuing this at my local drugstore because its easiest way.
Jenny L.
Hale village , Liverpool
This is my absolute favourite brow product at the moment! It’s really cheap and the wax and powder gives you options for both bold and subtle looks. I prefer bold myself and it works a treat and lasts all day long. Also love the fact it comes with a spooly and angled brush.
Megan H.
Fave for my eyebrows. Drug store so very cheap but good product.
It comes with the gel and and a powder and the colour is pigmented, the gel is tinted which helps shape your brow.
I brought mine from Superdrug for &3.99
Kimberley S.
Hastings
Amazing little brow kit! Great colour range, easy to apply, love the wax and the powder formula! Comes with cute little brushes in case you don't have the right brushes at hand! Very travel friendly and an amazing price! Deffo recommend x
Chloe W.
Blackburn
The reason i gave this a 2star is because i have this in the shad 02 and it makes my eyebrows a more reddy brown than a brown if that makes sense. I have blonde hair and i wouldn't recommend this shade
Toriiii C.
Halifax, NS
This stuff never ever does me wrong ! Perfect shades perfect colours ! I use the brow pencil from Annabelle now instead but if you are keeping a low budget this is amazing and comes with an applicator brush so cute 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Sasha R.
I love this product'! I have been using it for over five years now and I bought it on a whim from Walmart and have never stopped since. The brush that it comes with is a little short and hard to tell which side is meant for the powder and which for the gel but once you get the hang of it it's amazing!
Miranda C.
This product is well worth the money as it doesn't slide off the face and is quite pigmented for a drugstore product.
I mostly use the gel over the top of an eyebrow pencils and I am very satisfied with the results.
Would highly recommend this product.
Teri-Marie G.
Didn't like this at all. Made my eyebrows feel very heavy and clumped together. Goes very flakey and just isn't a nice product to use. Would not recommend this to anyone or buy again. Was horrible to apply too.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.