BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Cerys K.
Lincoln
Really good product. Stays on really well especially when using the wax, also good if you just use the powder for a lighter brow. Although the brush is good after a while the bristles spread so recommend buying a quality brush to help get neat lines.
Libby C.
This product is perfect for people with darker brows who like them sharp. I am blonde and have quiet light eyebrows and I found this kit too dark and the wax wasn't very workable. Apart from this the powder is easy to work with and is very pigmented.
Emer M.
Rue Du Maupertuis, St
Adore this brow product! makes your eyebrows look so full and natural. Ive been using it for years and having been swayed once! I love using this product with the NXY micro brow pencil. I think this wax is as good as the expensive brands but a lot cheaper!
Angharad H.
This kit has everything you need to do your eyebrows with and is also great for beginner as I've recently found out with my daughter using it and with her being light than me it also works well with her by using a slight touch of the hand. The finishing look leaves your brows looking natural
Erin G.
Kemptville, ON
I love this little kit for my brows! The medium colour matches me perfectly. I love having a wax and a powder to work with and they're both great! The packaging looks pretty small, but I swear this lasted me forever before I had to buy a new one!
Miracle A.
Adelaide, South Australia
This was a very pleasing experience from what my brows went through. Very nice on the hairs of my brows (as weird as that sounds). Overall, sort of pricey, good quality and yeah would definitely recommend as I would definitely purchase again.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Belfast
I freaking love this product it's absolutely amazing for eyebrow i get the shade dark brown 03 and works wonders it also lasts me a long time so you get a good among oft product! deffo recommend people proper amazing and the price is so cheap!
Jessica R.
Eastfields , Kings Lynn
New favourite brow product! The wax applies just like a pomade, and easily set with the powder product. I wear this everyday and have barely made a dent in the product, little definitely goes and long way and will be replaced when I run out!
Cerys A.
Brows are always on fleek can be made natural or out there it's so easy to apply and use I use it on a daily basis and have been using it for ages it's also very cheap and can be found in a lot of shops
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I was so surprised by this brow product, I received it as an xmas gift and the wax and powder work really well together, the shade is perfect for my dark hair and the powder helps to set the wax but you could use both separate, doesn't smudge either
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.