BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Shellyn M.
redwood city
I love the pomade on this product very long lasting and very pigmented I love this this is one of ma favs but I would give the powder a 4 stars but it is an overall good product
Rose R.
Davie, FL
Este kit es muy práctico de llevar, la pigmentación de las sombras para cejas es buena, deja un acabado natural y la duración es considerablemente buena. Lo ideal es hacer las cejas con estas sombras y luego usar un gel para prolongar su duración
Melanie M.
San Antonio, TX
I like this brow powder on top of my pomade. It’s very affordable and a great product. The only thing it could use is a good wax in order to pick up a lot on an eyebrow brush and apply. Stays on pretty well.
Brandi C.
Vincennes, IN
It's alright. The brow gel is very touchy and can easily get kind of clumpy in spots. Once you get down how to use this product it has potential to give you 5 star brows but it's a lot of trial and error
Emma H.
colorado springs
This is by far my favorite eyebrow product. I have used the brow zings from benefit and have found this to be the same quality for 1/3 of the price. Love the pigmentation and how easy it is to blend.
Betzy K.
Phoenix, AZ
Good product, great pigmentation, applying its easy and stays on as long as needed. I stop using it since I started using more dark color for my eyebrows. Would recommend it but wouldn’t buy t again since I don’t use those colors anymore.
Jade S.
Wasn't a fan of the shade. Didn't march my eyebrows too well. Although it's very affordable, someone with warmer brows probably would very much so like this. The brush is useless of course. Small, plastic, and stiff.
Grace M.
Phoenix
Very beautiful quality and I love doing my eyebrows with this. It’s awesome and I love the results it leaves it doesn’t smudge and so it doesn’t look like I have crazy eyebrows and they look on fleek all day😊
Layla H.
Boise
This product is very convenient due to its small size. The wax is smooth and pigmented, and so is the powder. Overall a very wonderful product, especially for a bolder brow look.
K'Lashun 💌.
Louisiana
I order an eyebrow kit just like this the only thing is it was a 2 perfect 2 colors by s.he makeup. I only got it for $1 I love it, it's easy to blend and matches perfectly.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.