BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
alaa a.
RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
I used to use it before another company, but after my sister's advice to try it I always used it. In the pallet two parts one powder and the other gel
, when drawing the eyebrow gives them a natural look.
Tasha M.
This product is perfect for filling brows. Powder products just didn't cut it. The addition of the gel filler is everything. The angled brush that is included makes it easy to create the perfect full brow.
Sophie L.
This stuff works beautifully with my brow's when I had brown hair and with my blonde hair! As it isn't a heavy brow pencil or gel it makes the brow look so natural and it is so easy to apply! It blend's beautifully with my foundation to maintain a long lasting natural look definitely worth the buy.
Alisha P.
This product is so easy to use and makes my eyebrows look really nicely groomed and a clean shape. However, there isn't many colours to choose from so when I tried out the lightest colour (mid brown) I found it too dark and warm toned for my brows but if your brows are a darker brown I would recommend :)
Zainab S.
Aachen
Amazing and affordable brow palette! I use this palette almost every day, it's really easy to apply with an angled brush. Another thing that I love about the palette is the fact that the colors are kinda buildable, you can do really big full brows with it or you can just lightly enhance your natural brows.
Anastasija S.
I use the sculpting kits when I have a little more time and I want to be able to shape my brows a little more. I love the little double ended brush and the cute little spoolie that comes with each kit. The brush is thin enough to work well for me, but I don’t go into too much detail when doing my brows. Each kit consists of a powder and a gel.
Nishat A.
London
Yes I would definitely buy this product again I love how it thinks of everything from the brush to the texture you do need to use both the powder and gel to get the best results. Rimmel Brow This Way - Eyebrow
Holly C.
By far one of my favourite brow products EVER!! It is very long lasting and is also good value for money as you get a powder and a gel! To me the gel is very much like the Anastasia Beverly Hills pomade and the powder is awesome !!!!
Makeupbykatiex K.
Wolverhampton , Wolverhampton
Very good product if your looking for a cheap and cheerful brow product you get 2 different shades so you can do that nice in trend fade at the front of your brow then you can go dark throughout the brow to the arch and over to the end, you get a nice little angeld brush with this product aswell which is cute & little I will always use my 266 brush from mac to do my brows but this little brush is still good to use to feather out the front hairs of your brows to make them loooo more natural than blockey x
phoebe J.
England
I've recently brought this product and I love it. I use it everyday now. It meet my expectations and is not expensive, anyone could buy it. I brought it at Superdrug and I would definitely recommend this product and I will be buying it again when I use it all.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.